The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current india market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing demand for inverter HVAC systems. In addition, growing preference for rental HVAC systems is anticipated to boost the growth of the HVAC systems in india 2020-2024 as well.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Split AC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Window AC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Non-residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Customer landscape
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Blue Star Ltd.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- ETA General Pvt. Ltd.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- United Technologies Corp.
- Voltas Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bddm8g