DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Pumps Market for Oil and Gas Industry 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing need for energy-efficient pumps. In addition, development of 3d-printed impellers is anticipated to boost the growth of the global pumps market for oil and gas industry 2020-2024 as well.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Centrifugal - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PD - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Danfoss AS
- Enerpac Tool Group Corp.
- Flowserve Corp.
- General Electric Co.
- Grundfos Holding AS
- Ingersoll Rand Co.
- ITT Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Sulzer Management Ltd.
- The Weir Group Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9s18c9