The publisher has been monitoring the global EMI shielding market 2020-2024 and it is poised to grow by USD 2.01 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
The report on the global emi shielding market 2020-2024 provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growth in global electronics production. In addition, growing demand for package-level emi shielding is anticipated to boost the growth of the global emi shielding market 2020-2024 as well.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer electronics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Aerospace and defense - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IT and telecom - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America Inc.
- Laird Performance Materials
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Parker-Hannifin Corp.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- RTP Co.
- Schaffner Holding AG
- Tech-Etch Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ym63do