DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Web Analytics - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Web Analytics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$4.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 15.7%. Large Enterprises, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 15.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.7 Billion by the year 2025, Large Enterprises will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 16.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$189.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$304.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Large Enterprises will reach a market size of US$272.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 17.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$673.1 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Adobe, Inc.
- Applied Technologies Internet SAS
- Facebook, Inc.
- Google LLC
- Hootsuite, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- MicroStrategy, Inc.
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- SimilarWeb Ltd.
- Splunk, Inc.
- Teradata Corporation
- Webtrends, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Web Analytics: An Introduction
- Categories of Web Analytics
- Off-Site Web Analytics Technologies
- On-Site Web Analytics
- Deployment Models for Web Analytics
- Evolving Digital Marketing Landscape Continues to Spur Demand for Web Analytics
- Rapid Growth of Digital Advertising and Marketing Presents Opportunity for Web Analytics Market
- EXHIBIT 1: Digital Advertising Spending in $ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- EXHIBIT 2: Global Advertising Spending Share (in %) by Medium for 2019 and 2021
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- EXHIBIT 3: Web Analytics Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Exponential Rise in Data Volumes from Business Processes and Need for Effective Use of Unorganized Data Enhances Significance of Web Analytics
- Web Analytics Market Poised to Benefit from the Steady Transition towards Data-Driven Businesses
- Rapid Growth of Retail E-Commerce Market Boosts Market Prospects
- EXHIBIT 4: Global B2C E-Commerce Sales in US$ Trillion for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- EXHIBIT 5: Global E-Commerce Market as a % of Retail Sales for the Period 2017-2023
- EXHIBIT 6: Leading Retail E-Commerce Countries Worldwide: Ranked by Sales in $ Billion for 2019
- Increasing Proliferation of Artificial Intelligence in Web Analytics
- EXHIBIT 7: Global Big Data and Business Analytics Revenues in US$ Billion: 2015 to 2022
- EXHIBIT 8: Percentage of Global Web Pages Served to Mobile: 2010-2022
- Cloud Adoption of Web Analytics Gains Traction
- Increasing Need for Predictive Analytics Sustains Demand for Web Analytics
- Combination of Marketing Automation and Web Analytics Enhances Effectiveness of Digital Marketing Strategies
- Potential Opportunities for Web Analytics Market Emerge from Multi-Channel Marketing
- EXHIBIT 9: Spending on Multichannel Marketing Initiatives: % of Multichannel Budget Allocated by Channel
- EXHIBIT 10: Challenges Confronting Implementation of Multichannel Marketing Campaigns (%)
- With Social Media Platforms Growing in Prominence for Digital Marketers, Social Web Analytics Poised to Record High Growth
- EXHIBIT 11: Social Media Penetration Worldwide: % of Active Monthly Users Compared to Total Population for 2019
- EXHIBIT 12: Social Media Users Penetration (in %) by Generation
- Emergence of Mobile Devices as a Promising Digital Advertising Platform Augurs Well for Mobile Web Analytics Market
- EXHIBIT 13: Increased Spending on Mobile Advertising Propels Mobile Web Analytics Market: Global Mobile Advertising Spending in $ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- EXHIBIT 14: Increasing Proliferation of Mobile Devices Translates into High Demand Web Analytics: Smartphone and Tablet PCs Shipments in Million Units for the Years 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Open Source Vendors Challenge Commercial Web Analytics Vendors
- Quality of Data: A Critical Factor Determining the Effectiveness of Web Analytical Tools
- Real-Time Analytics Come to the Fore
- Privacy Issues: A Cause of Concern
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3wvixh