DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Location Based Advertising (LBA) - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Location Based Advertising (LBA) market worldwide is projected to grow by US$36.7 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 20.6%. Retail Outlets, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 19.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$21.2 Billion by the year 2025, Retail Outlets will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 17.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$2.6 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.5 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Retail Outlets will reach a market size of US$952.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 27% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$5.5 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Gamigo AG
- Scanbuy, Inc.
- Shopkick, Inc.
Yoose PTE. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Location Based Advertising: An Introduction
- Benefits of LBA
- Key Growth Drivers
Geo-Location Data Vs Location Based Advertising
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Aislelabs Inc. (Canada)
- Foursquare Labs, Inc. (USA))
- Gamigo AG (Germany)
- GroundTruth (USA)
- Scanbuy, Inc. (USA)
Yoose PTE. Ltd. (Singapore)
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- New Restrictions on Collection of Location Data to Cost Marketers
- EXHIBIT 1: Consumer Willingness to Share Location and Personal Data
- Growing Relevance of AI to Location-Based Advertising
- Rise in Smartphone Usage Lends Growth Opportunities for LBA
- EXHIBIT 2: Smartphone Users Worldwide (In Billion): 2016-2021E
- EXHIBIT 3: Global Internet Users in Billion for the Years 2014 through 2020
- EXHIBIT 4: Smartphone and Tablet PCs Shipments in Million Units for the Years 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Launch of 5G Networks to Boost Growth
- EXHIBIT 5: 5G Smartphone Shipments in Million Units: 2019, 2020, & 2022
- Millennials: An Important Demographic
- EXHIBIT 6: Consumer Attitude to Targeted Online Advertising by Age Group
- LBA Draws Greater Consumer Insights
- Mobile Search and Navigation Apps to Drive Growth
- Social Media with Location Based Features: Emerging Avenues for Marketing
- LBA: A Useful Advertising Tool for Retail Outlets
- Location-based Advertising (LBA) Gains Foothold at Airports
- EXHIBIT 7: Global Air Traffic Demand: Number of Air Passengers in Billion for the Years 2011 to 2025F
- Geotargeting for Hospital Advertising
- CheckPoints, a Location-Based Advertising Approach
- Context Sensitive Advertising: Significance of Context in LBA
- Issues and Challenges
- Privacy Concerns Remain Big Issue
- Perception of Location-Based Advertising as Spam
- Location Based Advertising: A Conceptual Review
- Push Approach/Push Advertising
- Pull Approach/Pull Advertising
- LBA Ecosystem
Significant Aspects of LBA: The Three R's of LBA
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sa0unn