DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Agricultural Biological Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the agricultural biological market looks promising with opportunities in the cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, and fruits & vegetables. The global agricultural biological market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 13.8% from 2019 to 2024.
The major growth driver for this market is increasing demand for bio-based products and government regulations supporting use of bio based products in the agriculture sectors.
More than 150 page report is developed to help your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the agricultural biologicals market, then read this report.
Some of the features of Global Agricultural Biologicals Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global agricultural biologicals market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by product type, source, application, and region
- Regional analysis: Global Agricultural biologicals market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for agricultural biologicals in the global agricultural biologicals market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for agricultural biologicals in the global Agricultural biologicals market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global agricultural biological market by product type, source, application, and region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the agricultural biological market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the agricultural biological market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this agricultural biological market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the agricultural biological market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the agricultural biological market? which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this agricultural biological market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this agricultural biological area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this agricultural biological market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024:
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Agricultural Biological Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Agricultural Biological Market By Product Type:
3.4: Global Agricultural Biological Market By Source:
3.5: Global Agricultural Biological Market By Crop Type:
3.5.1: Cereals & grains
3.5.2: Oilseeds and pulses
3.5.3: Fruits & vegetables
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region:
4.1: Global Agricultural Biological Market by Region
4.2: North American Agricultural Biological Market
4.3: European Agricultural Biological Market
4.4: APAC Agricultural Biological Market
4.5: ROW Agricultural Biological Market
5. Competitor Analysis:
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Biological Market by Product type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Biological Market by Source
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Biological Market by Crop Type
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Agricultural Biological Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Agricultural Biological Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Agricultural Biological Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players:
7.3: Bayer Crop Science
7.4: Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
7.5: Novozymes A/S
7.6: Certis U.S.A.
7.7: Agrinos AS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8zb8j9