DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Label Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Some of the features of Global Smart label Market 2019-2024: trends, forecast, and opportunity analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global Smart label market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by technology, application, end use, and region
- Regional analysis: Global smart label market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for Smart label in the global smart label market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for smart label in the global smart label market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global smart label market by technology, application, end use industry, and region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the smart label market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the smart label market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this smart labels market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the smart label market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the smart label market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in the smart label market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in the smart label market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities did take place in the last five years in the smart label market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Smart label Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Smart label Market by Technology:
3.3.1: EAS Labels
3.3.2: RFID Labels
3.3.3: Sensing Labels
3.3.4: Electronic Shelf/Dynamic Display Labels
3.3.5: NFC Tags
3.4: Global Smart label Market by Application:
3.4.1: Electronics and IT Asset
3.4.3: Retail & Inventory tracking
3.4.5: Perishable goods
3.5: Global Smart label Market by End Use Industry:
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Smart label Market by Region
4.2: North American Smart label Market
4.3: European Smart label Market
4.4: APAC Smart label Market
4.5: ROW Smart label Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart label Market by Technology
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart label Market by Application
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Market by End use Industry
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Smart label Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Smart label Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Smart label Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Smart label Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Avery Dennison Corporation
7.2: CCL Industries Inc.
7.3: Zebra Technologies Corporation
7.4: Sato Holdings Corporation
7.5: Smartrac N.V.
7.6: Muhlbauer Holding AG & Co. Ltd.
7.7: ASK S. A.
7.8: Thin Film Electronics ASA
7.9: Intermec Inc. (Honeywell International Inc.)
7.10: Alien Technology Inc.
7.11: Invengo Information Technology Co. Ltd.
7.12: Graphic Label Inc.
7.13: Displaydata Ltd.
7.14: William Frick & Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3jwrkz