LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the generator market in data centers and it is poised to grow by USD 4.40 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request latest free sample report on Covid-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period. Atlas Copco AB, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Generac Power Systems Inc., Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd., Kohler Co., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Nidec Corp., Rolls-Royce Plc, and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The high power use in data centers will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
High power use in data centers has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Generator Market in Data Centers 2019-2023: Segmentation
Generator market in data centers is segmented as below:
- Less Than 500 KW
- 501 To 1000 KW
- 1001 To 3000 KW
- 3001 KW And Above
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30343
Generator market in data centers 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our generator market in data centers report covers the following areas:
- Generator market in data centers size
- Generator market in data centers trends
- Generator market in data centers industry analysis
This study identifies growing use of next-generation power monitoring and management software as one of the prime reasons driving the generator market in data centers growth during the next few years.
Generator market in data centers 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the generator-market-in-data-centers-industry-analysis, including some of the vendors such as Atlas Copco AB, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Generac Power Systems Inc., Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd., Kohler Co., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Nidec Corp., Rolls-Royce Plc, and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the generator market in data centers are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Generator market in data centers 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist generator market in data centers growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the generator market in data centers size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the generator-market-in-data-centers-industry-analysis
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of generator market in data centers vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Less than 500 kW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 501 to 1000 kW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 1001 to 3000 kW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- 3001 kW and above - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Diesel - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Gas - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Atlas Copco AB
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Generac Power Systems Inc.
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd.
- Kohler Co.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Nidec Corp.
- Rolls-Royce Plc
- Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.