DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automatic Generation Control Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global automatic generation control market and it is poised to grow by USD 207.72 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period.
The report on the global automatic generation control market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by growing number of nuclear power plants. In addition, emergence of smart grids is anticipated to boost the growth of the global automatic generation control market as well.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- NREPP - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- REPP - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- ANDRITZ AG
- DEIF AS
- Enercon Engineering Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Open Systems International Inc.
- Regal Beloit Corp.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ybekw