DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Self Emergency Preparedness Response Exam on World Health Organization Guidelines" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The National Health Service (NHS), World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and so many other institutions and governmental bodies have issued guidelines, press-releases, manuals, presentations, webinars, blogs, awareness videos, and infographics to prepare individuals in responding the novel Coronavirus outbreak.
With this clutter of correct and official information available on websites, official YouTube channels and other platforms, there is an incredible clutter of myths as well related to COVID-19 that can misguide individuals in responding to the COVID-19 outbreak. Experts proclaim that due to these myths, individuals took the calamity as non-serious and therefore the virus spread exponentially in different countries and the situation is now out of control in various countries.
Companies need to make sure that their employees are well-prepared to respond COVID-19 outbreak and are not the transmitters who convey the infection to others in the vicinity whether the offices or workplaces or in the areas the employees reside in. In order to help companies, this self-assessment exam has been designed to help companies make sure their employees understand how to respond to the pandemic. The exam is prepared on guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization and especially covers the section of global myths.
Organizations now need to make sure that their employees don't believe in those misleading myths that lead them to become transmitters of the COVID-19 virus because folks take the virus non-serious and do not take precautionary measures when they believe in such misleading myths.
Key Topics Covered:
Delegates taking this online exam will be assessed in the following areas:
- COVID-19 World Health Organization's Public Advice
- Fundamental protective and preventive actions for the novel coronavirus
- Significance of Social Distancing
- Respiratory and Hand hygiene practices
- Planning of Responding the Pandemic
- The Usage guide for Personal Protective Equipment like Mask
- COVID-19 World Health Organization's Travel Advice
- Significance of Travel History
- Myths Exposure regarding COVID-19
Importance of Regional Healthcare Authorities
Companies that are operating in COVID-19 inflicted countries, where they need to assess their workforce awareness of personal response against COVID-19.
- Athersys, Inc
- Beijing Advaccine Biotechnology
- Celltex Therapeutics Corporation
- Clover Biopharmaceuticals
- Cynata Therapeutics
- Eli Lilly
- Gilead Sciences
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Guangzhou Reborn Health Management Consultation Co., Ltd
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Janssen Pharmaceutical
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mesoblast, Ltd.
- MIGAL Research Institute
- Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc.
- Tianhe Stem Cell Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Vir Biotechnology
- Vitro Biopharma
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ydtqar