DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "People Security Screening Market & Technologies - 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
One cannot underestimate the importance and effect of Artificial Intelligence, Facial Recognition and Big Data based deep learning technologies on the future of the people security screening industry and markets.
According to the People Security Screening Market & Technologies - 2020-2025 3 volume mega-report the next decade will be characterized by geopolitical turmoil in the Middle East, growing illegal immigration, rapid economic growth within Asia-Pacific nations.
The 2020-2025 period will also see the shift from the traditional European and North American markets expected to grow at single digit CAGR to Asia Pacific & Middle Eastern markets that are forecasted to boom with double digit CAGR.
This 1057 page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global People Security Screening market available today. The objective of this mega-report is to provide today's strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The People Security Screening Technologies & Market - 2020-2025 report presents a thorough analysis of 8 vertical, 8 technology, 5 revenue source, 5 regional and 43 national markets. Furthermore, the report provides updated extensive data of 45 leading People Screening vendors.
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the People Screening market size and what are the trends during 2020-2025?
- How Artificial Intelligence, Facial Recognition and Big Data based deep learning technologies affect the market?
- What are the most attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the People Screening customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the People Security Screening technology & services trends?
- What are the 245 sub-markets size over the 2018-2025 period?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- What are the revenue sources in 43 national markets over the 2018-2025 period?
B. The Global People Screening Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the money trail - each dollar spent in the global People Screening market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 8 Technologies:
- Whole Body Scanners (AIT)
- Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data Based Deep-Learning
- Explosives Trace Detectors (ETD)
- ICT, Cybersecurity & Data Fusion Systems
- Facial Recognition Technologies
- Metal Detectors
- Biometric & eID Documents Authentication
- Baggage Screening Technologies (X-Ray & EDS)
By 8 Vertical Markets:
- Aviation Security
- Land/Sea Transportation Security
- Border Security
- Diplomatic Facilities Security
- Government & Public Facilities Security
- Public Venue Security
- Private Sector Security
- Correctional Facilities
By 43 National Markets:
- Rest of LATAM
- Czech Republic
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
By 5 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- System Installation & Commissioning
- Planning & Consulting Services
- Aftersale Service & Upgrades
- Training Services
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2020-2025 market
D. The People Screening Market report includes the following 3 appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Background by Country
- Appendix B: Facial Recognition Technologies
- Appendix C: Abbreviations
E. The report provides updated extensive data on 27 leading vendors (including companies' profile, recent annual revenues, and contact information).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u703bs