DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Blood Purification Equipment Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product Device, End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global blood purification equipment market is expected to reach US$ 5,502.8 Mn in 2027 from US$ 3,881.3 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 4.0% from 2019-2027.
The key factors that are driving the growth of blood purification equipment market are increasing prevalence of chronic kidney diseases, innovations and technological advancements in hemodialysis as well as rising adoption of home based healthcare. However, the factors such as high cost of blood purification equipment and risks associated with blood purification procedure are likely to negatively impact the market growth.
The mortality rate due to chronic kidney diseases has also witnessed a surge over years. The 2015 study of Global Burden of Diseases conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO) states that 1.2 million people died from kidney failure, which increased by 32% from 2005. Furthermore, the WHO also reported that approximately 2.3 million patients suffering with end-stage kidney disease died due to lack of access to dialysis. The incorporation of multiple hemodialysis units around the globe is thus expected to drive the growth of the market.
The blood purification equipment market is segmented on the basis of product, and end user. The market based on product segment is classified as hemodialysis device, blood filtration device, continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) device, hemoperfusion device, plasma exchange device. On the basis of end user the market is classified as medical centre, hospitals, and others.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the blood purification equipment market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global blood purification equipment market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Blood Purification Equipment Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Blood Purification Equipment- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Blood Purification Equipment- Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Kidney Diseases
5.1.2 Technological Advancements in Hemodialysis
5.1.3 Rising Adoption of Home Based Healthcare
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Cost of Blood Purification
5.2.2 Risks Associated with Blood Purification
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growth Opportunities Among Emerging Economies
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Development in Blood Purification equipment
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Blood Purification Equipment Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Blood Purification Equipment Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Blood Purification Equipment Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Positioning Of Key Players
7. Blood Purification Equipment Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Product
7.2 Global Blood Purification Equipment Market, By Product 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) Device Market
7.4 Hemoperfusion Device Market
7.5 Plasma Exchange Device Market
7.6 Hemodialysis Device Market
7.7 Blood Filtration Device Market
8. Global Blood Purification Equipment Market Analysis- By End User
8.2 Global Blood Purification Equipment Market, By End User 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Hospitals Market
8.4 Ambulatory Surgical Centres Market
8.5 Others Market
9. Blood Purification Equipment Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
9.1 North America Blood Purification Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
9.2 Europe Blood Purification Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
9.3 Asia Pacific Blood Purification Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
9.4 Middle East & Africa Blood Purification Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
9.5 South and Central America Blood Purification Equipment Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027
10. Blood Purification Equipment Market Industry Landscape
10.2 Growth Strategies In The Blood Purification Equipment Market, 2016-2019
10.3 Organic Developments
10.4 Inorganic Developments
11. Blood Purification Equipment Market-Key Company Profiles
11.1 CytoSorbents Corporation
11.2 Fresenius Medical Care (NxStage Medical, Inc)
11.3 Spectral Medical Inc.
11.4 Baxter International Inc.
11.5 B. Braun Melsungen AG
11.6 Haemonetics Corporation
11.7 Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
11.8 Medtronic plc (Bellco)
11.9 Kaneka Medix Corp
11.10 Jafron Biomedical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hg9068