DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Sterilization Services Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Method Sterilization, Service Type, Mode of Delivery, End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The growth of the sterilization services market in the US is determined due to factors such as the easy increasing prevalence of healthcare-associated infections, and a rising number of surgical procedures is dominating the sterilization services market across the region.
The market for sterilization services in Canada is expected to grow due to a rising demand for sterilization services. In 2017 in Canada, about 396,218 surgical procedures were being performed and this is estimated to increase in the coming years.
Similar to the United States, Canada has technologically advanced in sterilization services. As sterilization is a critical process in surgical procedures, it is used to sterilize surgical instruments before use. According to the Canadian Institute for Health Information in Canada about 130,000 surgeries are performed annually. Thus the rising number of surgery procedures in the country is expected to influence the growth of the market during the forecast period.
In 2019, the Ethylene Oxide (ETO) sterilization segment held the most significant market share of the sterilization services market, by method. This segment is also anticipated to dominate the market in 2027 owing to its high demand from medical device manufacturers. The electron beam radiation sterilization segment is anticipated to witness growth at a significant rate during the forecast period.
The US sterilization services market is dominated by the contract sterilization services segment in 2019 with a considerable market share, by product. This segment is also predicted to dominate the market in 2027. Also, the contract sterilization services segment is anticipated to witness growth at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to the demand of quality services.
In 2019, the medical device companies segment held a considerable market share of the sterilization services market, by the end user. This segment is also predicted to dominate the market in 2027 owing to the increasing demand of medical devices. Also, medical device companies are anticipated to witness growth at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the sterilization services market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America sterilization services market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
2. North America Sterilization services Market - Key Takeaways
3. North America Sterilization services Market - Market Landscape
3.2 Market Segmentation
3.3 PEST Analysis
4. North America Sterilization services Market - Key Market Dynamics
5. Sterilization services Market - North America Analysis
5.1 North America Sterilization Services Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
5.2 Performance of Key Players
6. North America Sterilization services Market Analysis - By Method
6.2 North America Sterilization services Market by Method, 2018 & 2027 (%)
6.3 North America Sterilization services Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027, By Method (US$ Mn)
6.4 Ethylene Oxide (ETO) Sterilization Market
6.5 Steam Sterilization Market
6.6 Other Sterilization Methods Market
7. North America Sterilization services Market Analysis - By Mode of Delivery
8. North America Sterilization services Market Analysis - By End User
9. North America Sterilization services Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027
10. Sterilization services Market - Industry Landscape
10.2 Growth Strategies Done by the Companies in the Market, (%)
10.3 Organic Growth Strategies
10.4 Inorganic Growth Strategies
11. Sterilization services Market-Key Company Profiles
- BGS Beta-Gamma-Service GmbH & Co. KG
- Cosmed Group
- E-BEAM Services Inc
- Life Science Outsourcing Inc.
- MEDISTRI SA
- Midwest Sterilization Corporation
- Sterigenics U.S. LLC
- Microtrol Sterilisation Services Pvt Ltd.
- Cantel Medical
- STERIS plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lq5xem
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.