DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Operator Business Services: Australia Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Australia for businesses of all sizes.
It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data networking services, as well as other business services such as security, co-location and hosting and public and private cloud services.
It also provides brief profiles of the major operators that are active in the Australian business market, including Macquarie Telecom Group, Optus (Singtel), Telstra, TPG Telecom and Vocus Group.
The report contains:
- Forecasts for operator services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT business services such as security and co-location and hosting
- Quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each enterprise segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- An estimate of the total market addressable by operators for ICT business services and the likely share achievable by them for each service
- Demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises, and sites within each segment (note that we include entities in the governmental and public sectors)
Key Topics Covered
- Executive summary
- Operator business revenue in Australia will remain stable and the ICT services contribution will increase significantly
- Implications for operators
- Forecast results
- Operator business revenue in Australia will remain flat, broadly in line with consumer markets, but with an increased contribution from ICT services
- Mobile data, IoT and ICT services will form an increasing share of operator business revenue
- Revenue growth will mainly come from services to large and medium enterprises
- Revenue from mobile services will remain stable during the forecast period, supported by growth in IoT connectivity services
- Disconnecting ISDN will drive down revenue from fixed services
- High-bandwidth services for broadband and dedicated connections will continue to grow in importance
- The addressable market for ICT services for operators will increase as businesses continue to migrate to cloud-based business solutions
- Operator revenue from ICT services forms a small but rapidly growing share of overall business revenue
- Operator profiles
- The NBN is having a significant impact on the fixed market in Australia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kee7g3