DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Rigid Plastic Food Trays Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global rigid plastic food trays market 2020-2024 and it is poised to grow by USD 2.55 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
The report on the global rigid plastic food trays market 2020-2024 provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by global rise in online food delivery applications. In addition, increasing number of end-user expansions is anticipated to boost the growth of the global rigid plastic food trays market 2020-2024 as well.
Key Trends for global rigid plastic food trays market 2020-2024 growth
This study identifies increasing number of end-user expansions as the prime reasons driving the global rigid plastic food trays market 2020-2024 growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global rigid plastic food trays market 2020-2024
The publisher provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global rigid plastic food trays market 2020-2024, including some of the vendors such as 3M Co., Anchor Packaging Inc., Amcor Plc, Berry Global Group Inc., Dart Container Corp., DS Smith Plc, Genpak LLC, Tekni-Plex Inc., The Dow Chemical Co. and Winpak Ltd. .
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Material
- Market segments
- Comparison by Material placement
- PET - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PP - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other materials - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Material
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Anchor Packaging Inc.
- Amcor Plc
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- Dart Container Corp.
- DS Smith Plc
- Genpak LLC
- Tekni-Plex Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- Winpak Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1o281s