DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cellular IoT Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Technology; End-Use Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cellular IoT market accounted for US$ 2.94 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.6% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 18.2 billion by 2027.
The presence of fast growing nations, rising adoption of advanced technologies, increasing number of connected devices, and digital transformation initiatives are some of the major factors that are anticipated to fuel the growth of cellular IoT in the world. Rising adoption of IoT in automotive industry, commercialization of 5G, and emergence of Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) and Long Term Evolution for Machines (LTE-M) are some of the aspects which are projected to assist the players operating in the cellular IoT market.
Globally, cellular IoT market is experiencing an intense growth with regards to increasing investments in highly efficient networks such as LTE-M and NB-IoT to meet the specific IoT network demands are anticipated to drive the future growth of cellular IoT market. LTE-M and NB-IoT technologies offer advantages such as greater coverage, low device complexity, minimum power consumption, high spectral efficiency, and improved system capacity among others.
Major operators across the globe such as AT&T, China Mobile, America Movil, China Telecom, Chunghwa Telecom, Etisalat, KDDI Corporation, Korea Telecom, Megafon, Orange, and Telefonica have launched LTE-M, NB-IoT, or both in various countries.
North America held the largest share of the cellular IoT market in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period of 2019-2027. Europe and Asia-Pacific held the second and third position in the global cellular IoT market in 2018 with market shares more than 25% for the region.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global cellular IoT market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global cellular IoT market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Cellular IoT Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 North America
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
4.4 Expert Opinion
5. Cellular IoT Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Number of IoT Connected Devices Worldwide
5.1.2 Increasing IoT Applications in the Automotive Sector
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Fragmented Internet-of-Things (IoT) Ecosystem
5.2.2 Concerns Regarding Spectrum Harmonization for 5G
5.3 Market Opportunities
5.3.1 5G Deployments to Act as Key Enablers for Growth of Cellular IoT
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 LTE-M and NB-IoT to Drive Future Growth
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Cellular IoT - Global Market Analysis
6.1 Cellular IoT Market Overview
6.2 Cellular IoT Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million)
6.3 Market Positioning - Five Key Players
7. Cellular IoT Market Analysis - By Technology
7.2 Cellular IoT Market, By Technology (2018 and 2027)
7.3 2G & 3G
8. Cellular IoT Market Analysis - By End-use Industry
8.2 Cellular IoT Market, By End-use Industry (2018 and 2027)
8.4 Infrastructure & Construction
8.6 Consumer Electronics
8.7 Automotive & Transportation
8.8 Energy & Utilities
8.10 Other End-use Industries
9. Cellular IoT Market - Geographic Analysis
9.2 North America: Cellular IoT Market
9.3 Europe: Cellular IoT Market
9.4 APAC: Cellular IoT Market
9.5 MEA: Cellular IoT Market
9.6 SAM: Cellular IoT Market
10. Industry Landscape
10.2 Market Initiative
10.3 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.4 New Developments
11. Key Company Profiles
11.1 Arm Holdings PLC
11.2 AT&T, Inc.
11.4 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
11.5 Mediatek Inc.
11.6 Qualcomm Incorporated
11.7 Sierra Wireless, Inc.
11.8 Sequans Communications S.A.
11.9 Thales Group
11.10 ZTE Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gdycfk
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.