The rapid global snackification of packaged food has led consumers to be more selective. Nutrition has moved front-of-mind, with ingredients increasingly expected to have natural benefits. The growth of packaged food to 2024 should be fuelled by consumers' desire to enjoy smaller, more regular snacks and embrace more direct food delivery models, such as subscription boxes and ghost kitchens.
The Packaged Food Global Industry Overview global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Packaged Food market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends and identifies the leading companies and brands. It also offers strategic analysis on driving packaged food industry trends like health and wellness, premiumisation, convenience and value-for-money and how those trends influence factors like new product developments, packaging innovations, retail distribution and retail pricing both historically and into the future.
Product coverage: Cooking Ingredients and Meals, Dairy Products and Alternatives, Snacks, Staple Foods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Outlook
- Leading Companies And Brands
- Top Trends Shaping The Industry
- Market Snapshots
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xtjpah