The future of the drive-by-wire market looks promising with opportunities in the passenger car, light commercial vehicle, and electric vehicle markets. The major drivers for this market are growing demand for autonomous and electric vehicles, increasing sales of premium and luxury vehicles, and easy integration and independence of design, which will drive technological adoption.
Some of the features of Automotive Drive-By-Wire Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Automotive drive-by-wire market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by component, by application, by sensor, by end use, and by region.
- Regional analysis: Automotive drive-by-wire market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for drive-by-wire in the automotive drive-by-wire market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, drive-by-wire in the automotive drive-by-wire market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the automotive drive-by-wire market by component, by application, by sensor, by end use, and by region?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the automotive drive-by-wire market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the automotive drive-by-wire market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this drive-by-wire market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the automotive drive-by-wire market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the automotive drive-by-wire market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this automotive drive-by-wire market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this automotive drive-by-wire area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, drive-by-wire market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Drive-by-wire Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Drive-by-wire Market by Component
3.3.1: Electronic control unit
3.3.2: Engine control module
3.3.4: Feedback motor
3.3.5: Parking pawl
3.3.6: Electronic throttle control module
3.3.7: Electronic transmission control unit
3.4: Global Drive-by-wire Market by Application
3.4.1: Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
3.5: Global Drive-by-wire Market by Sensor
3.5.1: Throttle pedal sensor
3.5.2: Throttle position sensor
3.5.3: Pinion angle sensor
3.5.4: Hand wheel angle sensor
3.5.5: Gear shift position sensor
3.5.6: Park sensor
3.5.7: Brake pedal sensor
3.6: Global Drive-by-wire Market by End Use
3.6.1: Small cars
3.6.2: Compact cars
3.6.3: Mid-Sized cars
3.6.4: Luxury cars
3.6.5: SUVs & Crossovers
3.6.6: Light commercial vehicles
3.6.7: Heavy commercial vehicles
3.6.8: Electric Vehicles
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region.
4.1: Global Automotive Drive-by-wire Market by Region
4.2: North American Automotive Drive-by-wire Market
4.3: European Automotive Drive-by-wire Market
4.4: APAC Automotive Drive-by-wire Market
4.5: ROW Automotive Drive-by-wire Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Automotive Drive-by-wire Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Robert Bosch
7.2: Delphi Automotive
7.3: SKF Group
7.4: Mobil Elektronik
7.5: Hitachi Automotive Systems
7.7: Denso Corporation
7.8: ZF Friedrichshafen
7.9: Curtiss-Wright Corporation
7.10: Infineon Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xef32