DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Security Advisory Services Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Service Type; Enterprise Size; Industry Vertical" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The security advisory services market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 3,328.1.8 in 2018 to US$ 12,974.8 Mn by the year 2027 at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period.
To increase the overall information security framework, enterprises all across the world are anticipated to invest in security advisory services and drive the growth in the coming years. However, these factors are likely to drive the security advisory services market.
The growth in the number of compliance requirements and information protection laws is pushing enterprises worldwide to invest in security advisory services to strengthen their IT and information security infrastructure. These compliance requirements are expected to boost the growth of security advisory services market during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. Lack of skilled experts, the lack of awareness among enterprises may restrict the growth of security advisory services market.
On the basis of enterprise size, the North America security advisory services market, was led by large enterprises segment and support in 2018 with a decent share and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, thereby accounting for decent share of the total market by 2027. Large enterprises in industry sectors such as government & public sector, BFSI, IT and telecom, manufacturing, education, retail, healthcare, energy & power, and others are investing heavily in security solutions and services to manage risk that they are facing in today's digital era.
1. The overall North America security advisory services market size has been derived using both primary and secondary sources. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the North America security advisory services market. It also provides an overview and forecast for the security advisory services based on all the segmentation provided with respect to the North America region. Also, primary interviews were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry experts such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers, and national sales managers, and external consultants such as valuation experts, research analysts, and key opinion leaders specializing in the security advisory services industry. Some of the players present in North America security advisory services market are Kuka AG, KNAPP AG, Fetch Robotics Inc, among others.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America security advisory service market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America security advisory service market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Secondary Research
2.3 Primary Research
3. Key Takeaways
4. North America Security Advisory Services Market - Key Industry Dynamics
4.4 Future Trends
4.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
5. Security Advisory Services Market Landscape
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 PEST Analysis
5.3 Ecosystem Analysis
5.4 Expert Opinions
6. Security Advisory Services Market - North America Market Analysis
6.2 North America Security Advisory Services Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
7. North America Security Advisory Services Market Analysis- By Service Type
7.2 North America Security Advisory Services Market Breakdown, By Service Type, 2018 & 2027
7.3 CISO Advisory and Support
7.4 Compliance Management
7.5 Incident Response
7.6 Penetration Testing
7.7 Security Risk Management
7.8 Vulnerability Management
7.9 Security Program Management
8. North America Security Advisory Services Market Analysis- By Enterprise Size
8.2 North America Security Advisory Services Market Breakdown, By Enterprise Size, 2018 & 2027
8.3 Large Enterprises
9. North America Security Advisory Services Market Analysis- By Industry Vertical
9.2 North America Security Advisory Services Market Breakdown, By Industry Vertical, 2018 & 2027
9.4 Government & Public Sector
9.6 IT & Telecom
9.7 Energy & Power
10. North America Security Advisory Services Market - Country Analysis
10.1 North America Security Advisory Services Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11. Security Advisory Services Market-Industry Landscape
11.2 Market Initiative
11.3 Merger and Acquisition
11.4 New Development
12. Company Profiles
12.1 Cisco Systems, Inc.
12.2 PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited
12.3 DXC Technology Company
12.4 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
12.6 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
12.7 KPMG International Cooperative
12.8 Ernst & Young Ltd
12.9 eSentire, Inc.
12.10 Dimension Data Holdings PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rnl13a