DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Emergency Shutdown Systems Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Component; Control Method; End User Industry; and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The emergency shutdown systems market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow from US$ 356.4 Mn in 2018 to US$ 723.0 Mn by the year 2027 at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific region consists of many developing countries, which are witnessing a high growth in their manufacturing sector. The region has become a global manufacturing hub with the presence of diverse manufacturing industries. However increase in growth of the manufacturing sector is likely to drive the emergency shutdown systems market.
The governments of countries such as India, China, Japan, among others are taking decisions to improve investment ideas. The governments are offering tax-rebates, funds, subsidies and other such supports to attract the manufacturing companies to set-up plants in their respective countries. Further, several governments have taken initiatives such as Made in China 2025 and Make in India to propel the growth of manufacturing sector. However, China, which is the largest manufacturing hub, is experiencing a rise in the country's labor cost owing to ageing population of the country. However, such initiative is likely to drive the emergency shutdown systems market.
On the basis of end user, the oil & gas segment led the Asia-Pacific emergency shutdown systems market in 2018 with a good market share and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The Oil & Gas segment led the emergency shutdown system market, by end-user, with good market share in 2018; it is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, thereby accounting for good share of the emergency shutdown systems market by 2027. It is essential to implement emergency shutdown systems in the oil & gas industry as these systems proactively handle emergencies and help protect humans, industrial plants, and environment. The implementation of the emergency shutdown system in the oil & gas industry delivers a well-organized and efficient approach for safety requirement specifications, hazard identification, and safety system operations, designs, as well as maintenance.
The overall Asia-Pacific emergency shutdown systems market size has been derived using both primary and secondary sources. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the Asia-Pacific emergency shutdown systems market. It also provides an overview and forecast for the emergency shutdown systems based on all the segmentation provided with respect to the Asia-Pacific region. Also, primary interviews were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry experts such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers, and national sales managers, and external consultants such as valuation experts, research analysts, and key opinion leaders specializing in the emergency shutdown system industry. Some of the players present in Asia-Pacific emergency shutdown systems market are Siemens AG, ABB Ltd, Honeywell International Inc, among others.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Asia-Pacific emergency shutdown system market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Asia-Pacific emergency shutdown system market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth Asia-Pacific market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Emergency Shutdown Systems Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
4.4 Expert Opinion
4.5 Premium Insight
5. Emergency Shutdown Systems Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Emergency Shutdown System Market - Asia-Pacific Market Analysis
6.1 Asia-Pacific Emergency shutdown system Market Forecast and Analysis
7. Asia-Pacific Emergency Shutdown Systems Market- By Component
7.2 Asia-Pacific Emergency Shutdown Systems Market Breakdown, by Component, 2018 & 2027
7.5 Programmable Safety Systems
7.6 Safety Valves
7.8 Other Components
8. Asia-Pacific Emergency Shutdown System Market - By Control Method
8.2 Asia-Pacific Emergency Shutdown System Market Breakdown, by Control Method, 2018 and 2027
9. Asia-Pacific Emergency Shutdown System Market - By End-User Industry
9.2 Asia-Pacific Emergency Shutdown System Market Breakdown, by End-User Industry, 2018 and 2027
9.3 Oil & Gas
9.5 Power Generation
10. Asia-Pacific Emergency Shutdown Systems Market -Country Analysis
10.1.1 Asia-Pacific Emergency shutdown system Market Breakdown, by Country
11. Industry Landscape
11.2 Market Initiative
11.3 New Product Development
11.4 Merger and Acquisition
12. Company Profiles
12.1 Siemens AG
12.2 ABB Ltd.
12.3 Emerson Electric Co.
12.4 General Electric Company
12.5 Honeywell International Inc.
12.6 National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
12.7 Cameron International Corporation
12.8 OMRON Corporation
12.9 Schneider Electric SE
12.10 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fdth8z