DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Oils and Fats - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The US oils & fats sector is led by the oils category in both value and volume terms, whereas solid fats is forecast to register fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of oils & fats in the country. Rigid plastics is the commonly used pack material in the sector. Older consumers (55+ years) accounted for the highest consumption of oils & fats in the country.
The Publisher's Country Profile report on the oils and fats sector in US provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for oils and fats with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, dollar stores, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; pack type for: aerosol, specialty container, carton- liquid, jar, wrapper, can, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, stand-up pouch, and tray.
- The US oils and fats sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% in terms of value.
- The US oils and fats sector is led by the oils category in both value and volume terms
- Solid fats category is expected to grow the faster than oils in both value and volume terms
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of oils and fats products in US
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector
- J.M. Smucker Company, ACH Food Companies, Inc. and ConAgra Brands Inc are the top three companies in the US oils and fats sector.
Reasons to buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Key Topics Covered:
Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and volume share of the US in the global and North American market
- Growth analysis of the US compared to other leading countries in the North America market
- PCC and PCE of the US compared to global and North America market
Part 2: Sector Deep Dive
- the US oils and fats sector snapshot
- Market size analysis
- Cross category comparison - value growth analysis and category winners and losers
- Cross category comparison - volume growth analysis and category winners and losers
Part 3: Category Deep Dive
- Per capita consumption analysis by category
- Market size analysis- category: oils
- Segment level analysis (in value and volume terms) - oils
- Market size analysis- category: solid fats
Part 4: Distribution Analysis
- Channel share analysis
Part 5: Competitive Environment
- Leading companies value and volume share
- Brand share analysis of top 5 companies
- Brand share analysis by category of top 5 companies
- Private label share analysis by category
- Growth of private labels compared to branded products
- Degree of consolidation/fragmentation by category
Part 6: Health & Wellness Analysis
- Health & wellness analysis by category
- Health & wellness analysis by product attributes
- Health & wellness analysis by consumer benefits
- Cross category comparison- products with H&W Vs. non H&W claims
Part 7: Packaging Analysis
- Pack material growth analysis
- Pack type growth analysis
- Closure type growth analysis
Part 8: City Deep Dive
- Value and volume growth analysis by leading cities
- Category wise growth analysis by leading cities
- Growth contribution by leading cities
Part 9: Consumergraphics
- Demographic analysis
Part 10: Macroeconomic Analysis
- GDP development
- Population growth
- Labor market development
- Impact of macroeconomic factors in the US's economic growth
- The US risk index (GCRI) 2019
- ACH Food Companies, Inc.
- Emulsified Powders and Non-Dairy Creamer Business
- Spices and Seasonings Business
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill Incorporated
- ConAgra Brands Inc
- Deoleo SA
- Pinnacle Foods Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/341xeo