DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top 50 Global Retailer Groups 2019 - Company Insight" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This brief lists the Top 50 global retailer groups by sales, which includes sales tax, per calendar year, making the data and market shares comparable.
- The top 50 global retailer groups sales reached US$ 3,193 bn in 2019
- The top 50 global retailer groups sales accounted for 17.4% of the overall channel sales in 2019.
- Walmart tops the list with 2.72% global market share in 2017
Key Topics Covered:
- Top 50 global retailer groups by sales
- Global Headquarters - Top 10 Retailer Groups
- Walmart Stores
- Schwarz Beteiligungs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance
- The Kroger Company
- The Home Depot
- Aldi Group
- Seven & I Holdings
- CVS Health
- Lowe`s Companies
- Groupe Auchan
- Edeka Zent
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kggead