DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Worldwide Influenza Vaccines Market Size, Share, Analysis, Growth, Trends, and Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Highlighted with 23 tables and 100 figures, this 260-page report is based on comprehensive research of the worldwide influenza vaccines market. The report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for the worldwide influenza vaccines market. The report provides historical market data for 2013 - 2019, and forecasts from 2020 until 2027. A comprehensive analysis has been done on market share with the percentage of all the segments.
The report contains a deep analysis of the worldwide influenza vaccines market with size in terms of both value and volume. The report provides a clear insight into current and future developments of the worldwide influenza vaccines market. The report also explores detailed analysis of the children and adults vaccinated with influenza vaccines worldwide from 2013 to 2019 and forecasts to 2027. It provides essential insights into influenza vaccines market revenue for the top 21 regional and national, and forecast until 2027.
Key trends in terms of collaboration deals, merger & acquisitions, distribution, exclusive and licensing agreement are analyzed with details. The report also offers detailed information about the recruiting clinical trials statement by phase, trial status, study sponsor name and study phase. The report also investigates detailed insights about regulatory landscape including the approval process and an overview of the regulatory authorities in the United States, EU, and Japan. The report also delivers a detailed assessment of the latest happenings in the influenza vaccines market worldwide. The report also examines the main market growth driving and restraining forces and also gives an all-round future outlook through 2027.
The report concludes with the profiles of the key players in the worldwide influenza vaccines market. The key players are evaluated on various parameters such as business overview, vaccines portfolio, promising vaccines in the clinical development, influenza vaccines sales value analysis, and recent development.
Other emerging players are making novel technology-based vaccines that are likely to affect the market share during the forecast period. The emerging players are evaluated on various parameters such as business overview, promising vaccines in the clinical development with phase, platform technology, and recent development.
The Report Analyses the Market Based on Countries and Presents the Forecast in Terms of Value and Volume for the Next Seven Years.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the current size of the worldwide influenza vaccines market? How much will this market be worth from 2020 to 2027?
- How many persons being vaccinated with influenza vaccines worldwide during 2013 - 2027?
- Which country is expected to hold the highest market share in the worldwide influenza vaccine market?
- What are the main drivers and restraints in the worldwide influenza vaccines market?
- What are the major deals happening in the worldwide influenza vaccines market?
- Who are the top players and what are their activities, revenue, recent developments, and prospects?
- What are some of the most prominent influenza vaccines currently in development? What are their activities, phase, platform technology, and recent developments?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Worldwide Number of Persons Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines and Forecast (2013 - 2027)
3. Worldwide Influenza Vaccines Market Revenue and Forecast (2013 - 2027)
4. Worldwide Influenza Vaccines Market Share and Y-o-Y Growth (%)
4.1 Number of Persons Vaccinated with Influenza Vaccines Share, 2013 - 2027(%)
4.2 Influenza Vaccines Market Share, 2013 - 2027(%)
5. Worldwide Influenza Vaccines Market Drivers and Inhibitors
5.1 Market Drivers
5.2 Market Inhibitors
6. Worldwide Influenza Vaccines Market, By Geography (Volume and Value), 2013 - 2027
6.1 United States
6.7 United Kingdom
6.17 New Zealand
6.22 Rest of the World (ROW)
7. Recent Development in the Worldwide Influenza Vaccines Market
8. Worldwide Influenza Vaccines Market - Regulatory System
8.1 United States
9. Major Deals in the Worldwide Influenza Vaccines Market
9.1 Merger and Acquisitions
9.2 Collaboration Deals
9.3 Licensing Agreement
9.4 Exclusive Agreement
9.5 Distribution Agreement
10. Influenza Vaccines Clinical Trial Insights by Phase, Company & Country
10.1 Year 2020
10.2 Year 2019
11. Key Companies Analysis
11.1 Sanofi Pasteur
11.2 GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
11.3 Seqirus (CSL Limited)
11.5 Gamma Vaccines Pty Ltd
11.6 Hualan Biological Engineering Inc
11.7 Shanghai Institute of Biological Products Co., Ltd.
12. Emerging Players
12.1.1 Business Overview
12.1.2 Promising Influenza Vaccines in the Clinical Development
12.1.3 Recent Development
12.2 BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd
12.4 Moderna Inc
12.7 Daiichi Sankyo
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lr70tr