DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Multiplexed Diagnostics Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global multiplexed diagnostics market and it is poised to grow by USD 9.35 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period. This report on the global multiplexed diagnostics market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases. In addition, technological advancements is anticipated to boost the growth of the global multiplexed diagnostics market as well.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- bioMerieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- QIAGEN NV
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Siemens AG
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Trends for global multiplexed diagnostics market growth
This study identifies technological advancements as the prime reasons driving the global multiplexed diagnostics market growth during the next few years.
Prominent vendors in global multiplexed diagnostics market
The publisher provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global multiplexed diagnostics market, including some of the vendors such as Agilent Technologies Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., bioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Illumina Inc., Merck KGaA, QIAGEN NV, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens AG and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user placement
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Healthcare centers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Academic institutes and CROs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/86oug2