DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polyethylene Terephthalate Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global polyethylene terephthalate market was worth $ 43.81 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% and reach $68.33 billion by 2023.
Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global polyethylene terephthalate market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The polyethylene terephthalate market consists of sales of polyethylene terephthalate and related services. It is widely used in various applications such as automotive, food and beverage packaging, and electronics. Polyethylene terephthalate is a high gloss, crack-resistant transparent plastic. They are general purpose thermoplastic polymers produced by the reaction of monoethylene glycol (MEG) and purified terephthalic acid (PTA) and are known for their excellent combination of mechanical, thermal, chemical and dimensional stability.
The polyethylene terephthalate market covered in this report is segmented by product type into virgin , recycle. It is also segmented by end-use industry into packaging, electrical & electronics, automotive, construction, others (material handling and strapping) and by application into beverages, sheets & films, consumer goods, food packaging, others (cosmetic bottles and household products).
Rising demand of polyethylene terephthalate in food and beverages packaging such as carbonated soft drinks packaging contributed to the growth of the polyethylene terephthalate market. The increasing demand for bottled drinks and glass and metal container replacements finds no better alternatives to polyethylene terephthalate, due to its versatility in shape and size. For instance, in 2017, according to 'Plastics Insight', China dominated the global polyethylene terephthalate production and accounted for 30.8% of the total production, which was 30.3 million tons and included bottled drinks sector and films and sheets. China is not only the largest producer of polyethylene terephthalate but also the largest consumer of the world. The rising demand in food and beverages packaging industry increased the demand for polyethylene terephthalate during the historic period, driving the market.
In March 2018, Plastiche SA, a Belgium-based specialty chemical products company, controlled by Roussis family holdings acquired Bamberger Polymers Corp. for an undisclosed amount. The acquisition helped Plastiche SA in expanding Roussis family holdings in the plastics manufacturing industry, in which they are already involved. Bamberger Polymers Corp. is a USA-based plastics manufacturing company and specializes in products such as polyethylene terephthalate.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Characteristics
3. Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Polyethylene Terephthalate Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Polyethylene Terephthalate Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, Segmentation By Product Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, Segmentation By End-Use Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Material Handling and Strapping)
4.3. Global Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Sheets & Films
- Consumer Goods
- Food Packaging
- Others (Cosmetic Bottles and Household Products)
5. Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Far Eastern New Century Corporation
- Hengli Group Co. Ltd
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- JBF Industries Ltd
- Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group
- Lotte Chemical Corporation
- Reliance Industries Ltd
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
- Sinopec Group
- RTP COMPANY
- BASF SE
- M&G Group
- Lanxess Corporation
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Lyondell Basell Industries N.V.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Neo Group
- Dhunseri Petrochem Ltd.,
Lotte Chemical Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3enorh