DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Automotive Lighting Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Technology; Application; Vehicle Type" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Automotive lighting market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 5.53 Bn in 2018 to US$ 6.84 Bn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 2.5% from the year 2019 to 2027.
The automotive lighting market is primarily driven by the stringent rules and regulations regarding the lighting in vehicles. However, the high cost of LED solutions might hinder the growth of automotive lighting market. The front and rear lights form the major share in the automotive lighting. Automakers have been increasingly looking for lightweight automotive components that enhance fuel-efficiency and performance of vehicles.
Use of laser light for headlight, Flexible OLEDs for vehicle lighting, and bend lighting headlamps with LED are few trends that are anticipated to nurture the growth of the automotive lighting market further. The LED technology has provided automotive manufacturers an opportunity to differentiate their vehicles through unique functionalities and innovative lighting design. LEDs are gaining popularity drastically as their cost lowers, package size, and luminance improves. Some of the initiatives undertaken within the automotive lighting industry include; a joint venture signed between OSRAM and Continental AG in 2018 to manage the automotive lighting business.
The automotive lighting market by technology is segmented into halogen, LED, xenon, and laser. LEDs are the recent innovation introduced in headlight technology. The diodes present in LEDs produce light when electric current stimulates their electrons. Although, LEDs require low amount of power to operate, they produce high temperature on the diode. Therefore, heat control systems are required at the bottom of a LED headlight to control high temperature. The LEDs have color temperature of around 6,000K, which makes it brighter and whiter even in daylight.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America automotive lighting market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America automotive lighting market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. North America Automotive Lighting - Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. North America Automotive Lighting Market - Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Rules and regulations regarding the automotive lighting is expected to drive the market
5.2.1 High cost of LED lighting solutions might hinder the growth of market
5.3.1 Increasing adoption of LED exterior lighting solutions
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Growing popularity of laser headlamps among automotive OEMs
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Automotive lighting Market - North America Market Analysis
6.1 North America Automotive lighting Market Overview
6.2 North America Automotive lighting Market Forecast and Analysis
7. North America Automotive Lighting Market Analysis - By Technology
7.2 Automotive Lighting Market Breakdown, By Technology, 2018 and 2027
8. North America Automotive Lighting Market Analysis - By Application
8.2 Automotive Lighting Market Breakdown, by Application, 2018 and 2027
8.4 Small Lamps
8.5 Rear Lighting
8.6 Fog Lamps
8.8 Interior Light
9. North America Automotive Lighting Market Analysis- By Vehicle Type
9.2 North America Automotive Lighting Market Breakdown, by Vehicle Type, 2018 and 2027
9.3 Passenger Car
9.5 MCV & HCV
10. North America Automotive Lighting Market - Country Analysis
10.1.1 North America Automotive Lighting Market Breakdown, by Country
10.1.1.1 US Automotive Lighting Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
10.1.1.2 Canada Automotive Lighting Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ MN)
10.1.1.3 Mexico Automotive Lighting Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
11. Industry Landscape
11.1 Market Initiative
11.2 New Development
11.3 Merger & Acquisition
12. Company Profiles
12.1 Automotive Lighting LLC
12.2 HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
12.3 Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
12.4 Lumileds Holding B.V.
12.5 OSRAM Continental GmbH
12.6 SL Corporation
12.7 Stanley Electric Co., Ltd.
12.9 Valeo SA
12.10 Varroc Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/56dum4