The global shaving preparations market was worth $0.45 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% and reach $0.67 billion by 2023.
Shaving Preparations Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global shaving preparations market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The increasing adoption of self grooming & personal care products is driving the shaving preparations market. Men and women are well aware of how to get rid of body hair and use of hair removal products extensively through advertisements, social media blogs. In addition, with the introduction of sensitive razors and shaving creams that are more economical and causes less irritation and soften the beard and make the skin smooth & moisturized and help reduce cuts while shaving. For instance, According to the Simmons National Consumer Survey (NHCS), in the USA, in 2019, 2.13 million Americans used shaving cream or gel, 14 or more times in a week.
Cosmetic and personal care products suppliers faced uncertain regulatory environment globally. Product safety and consumer safety are the most essential concern for the manufacturing companies along with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). FDA strictly regulated U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) for personal care products companies and manufacturers. According to the FD&C Act, every personal care product and its ingredients should meet the requirements of law with additional consumer safety measures. In addition, all the ingredients be substantiated for safety before going to market. Thus, regulations on ingredients hinders the growth of the shaving preparations market.
Increasing demand for wet shaving kits contributing to the growth of the shaving preparations market. Wet shaving process provides cleaner scrape than the dry shaving method which often leads to less irritation, and soften skin & growth of beard. Many companies are also offering a wide range of razors, shaving creams or soap, shaving brush and after shaving lotion at an economical rate which keeps skin pores clean and bacteria free and prevent acne. In 2017, according to a survey conducted by Prim & Prep, in the USA, aged 18+, 61% of men respondents are concerned about razor burns & bumps and 58% of men respondents shave atleast thrice a week.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Shaving Preparations Market Characteristics
3. Shaving Preparations Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Shaving Preparations Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Shaving Preparations Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Shaving Preparations Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Shaving Preparations Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Shave Foams
- Shaving Creams
- Shaving Lotions
- Shaving Waxes
- Shave Gels
4.2. Global Shaving Preparations Market, Segmentation By End-Use, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Personal Use
4.3. Global Shaving Preparations Market, Segmentation By Sales Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Beauty and Drug Stores
- Branded and Specialty Outlets
- Online Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Other Retailing Formats
5. Shaving Preparations Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Shaving Preparations Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Shaving Preparations Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- The Procter and Gamble Company
- L'Oral Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Energizer Holdings
- Beiersdorf AG
- Unilever PLC
- Taylor of Old Bond Street
- VI-John Group
- Avon Products, Inc.
- Shiseido Company Limited
- Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique USA
- Mary Kay Inc.
- Roger & Gallet
- Bulldog Skincare
- Lush North America
- Acqua di Parma
- Bold for Men
- Castle Forbes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gg0j9u