The global veterinary vaccines market was valued at about $7.4 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow to $9.24 billion at a CAGR of 5.7% through 2022.
Veterinary Vaccines Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global veterinary vaccines market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
North America was the largest region in the veterinary vaccines market in 2018. This region is expected to remain the largest during the next five years. The veterinary vaccines market in Asia Pacific is forecasted to register the highest CAGR during 2018-2023.
The increase in the number of animals suffering from range of diseases is increasing the demand for vaccines to prevent and treat such diseases, thus driving the veterinary vaccines market. For instance, according to an article on Vet records published in BMJ journal in 2017, the prevalence and incidence of bovine tuberculosis in the UK increased from 5.7% in 2016 to 6% in 2017. Bovine tuberculosis is a chronic disease that usually affects animals such as cattle, but it can affect all mammals causing a general state of illness, coughing and eventually lead to death. However, the disease can be treated with specific antibiotics that kills the TB bacteria. This rising prevalence of diseases in animals is expected to drive the veterinary vaccines market during the forecast period.
Companies in the veterinary vaccines market are increasingly looking for strategic partnerships and collaborations to enter into new geographies and to share the Research & Development projects. For example, In August 2018, PHARMAQ, a Norwegian firm, announced a long-term strategic collaboration with Vinh Hoan to improve their Research and Development activities. Vinh Hoan is leading producer and exporter of pangasius fish with headquarters in Vietnam. The collaboration involves large scale vaccination of pangasius and PHARMAQ will provide Vinh Hoan with fish health services, diagnostic testing, and the introduction of new technologies and R&D activities.
Major players in the market are Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Merck Animal Health, Zoetis Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, and Bayer AG (Bayer Animal Health).
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Veterinary Vaccines Market Characteristics
3. Veterinary Vaccines Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Veterinary Vaccines Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Veterinary Vaccines Forecast Market, 2019 - 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Veterinary Vaccines Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Livestock Vaccines Companion Animal Vaccines
4.2. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market, Segmentation By Vaccine Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Live Attenuated Vaccines Inactivated Vaccines
- Toxoid Vaccines Recombinant Vaccines
4.3. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market, Segmentation By Disease Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Anaplasmosis Canine Parvovirus
- Foot & Mouth Disease Newcastle Disease
- Distemper Disease Influenza
- Porcine Reproductive & Respiratory Syndrome (PRRS) Others
5. Veterinary Vaccines Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Merck Animal Health
- Zoetis Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Bayer AG (Bayer Animal Health)
- Ceva Sant Animale
- Zoetis Animal Healthcare
- Hester Biosciences Ltd
- Phibro Animal Health Corp.
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Biogenesis Bago SA
- Neogen Corporation
- ImmuCell Corporation
- Indian Immunologicals Ltd
- Heska Corp.
- Sanofi S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wufxj1