DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Device Market for Consumer, Enterprise, and Industrial IoT Devices by Use Case, Device Type, Application, Region, and Country 2020 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report assesses the connected device market segment including consumer, enterprise, and industrial devices with associated connected device market sizing from 2020 to 2025. It evaluates applications and solutions in each market segment for major industry verticals including agriculture, advertising and media, automobiles, energy management, healthcare, manufacturing, oil & gas, public safety, and telecommunications.
The number, type, and purpose of connected devices is rapidly expanding as the Internet of Things (IoT) evolves beyond the current state of limited applications, many of which remain isolated and purpose-built for a given use case, industry verticals, and companies. Over the course of the next five years, many IoT applications will become increasingly interconnected.
It is important to note that cloud services may be either centralized or distributed via Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) infrastructure. MEC will also facilitate an entirely new class of low-power devices that rely upon MEC equipment for processing. Stated differently, some IoT devices will be very light-weight computationally speaking, relying upon edge computing nodes for most of their computation needs. However, AIoT is a dominant trend that the publisher of this report sees supporting connected devices via both distributed and centralized AI support for devices.
As AIoT causes networks and systems to become increasingly more cognitive in nature, connected devices that previously acted in a purely deterministic manner will leverage AI for decision-making, which may occur locally via edge computing and/or centrally via core cloud computing. As part of this evolution, devices will also increasingly engage in peer-to-peer communications including signaling and data exchange. This will create both an opportunity and a challenge connected device management as they will need to rely upon the AI-based cybersecurity solutions involving trust management.
- Wireless service providers of all types
- Sensor network and component providers
- Wireless device and components manufacturers
- Smart appliances and electronic devices companies
- Security device and monitoring equipment suppliers
- Software developers and mobile/wireless app developers
Select Report Findings:
- The Global Market for Devices in support of Energy Management (Air conditioners, Temperature controllers, Smart lighting, Smart windows, etc.) will reach almost $6 Billion USD by 2024
- The Global Market for Devices in support of Government Security and Monitoring Equipment (CCTV, Cameras, etc.) and Structural Health Monitoring Devices will reach $5.1B USD by 2025
- The Global Market for Devices in support of Hospital Equipment (Mobile furniture, Monitoring and Diagnostic Equipment, Surgical tools, Pathology and Laboratory Equipment, Ambulance, etc.) will reach $1.4 Billion USD by 2024
The Global Market for Consumer Appliances (TV, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Dish Washers, Microwaves, Cooking Appliances, Coffee machine, etc.) will reach $1.7B by 2025
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Smart and Connected IoT Device Ecosystem
3.1 Connected IoT Device Systems
3.2 Consumer IoT Connected Devices
3.3 IoT Device Management Technology and Solutions
3.4 IoT Interoperability and Enabling Technology
3.5 Cloud Deployment and Open Architecture Model
3.6 Connected IoT Device Supply Chain
3.7 Business Models and Strategies
3.8 Machine Learning and other AI Solutions
3.9 Smart Workplace and Automation Systems
3.10 5G, MEC, and Connected IoT Applications
4. Smart and Connected Device Technology Enablers
4.1 Artificial Intelligence
4.2 Broadband Wireless
4.3 Computing (Centralized and Edge)
4.4 Data Analytics
4.5 IoT Convergence
5. Smart and Connected IoT Device Market Drivers
5.1.1 Localized Intelligence
5.1.2 Autonomous Operation
5.2.1 Smart Workplace
5.2.2 Smart Products
5.2.3 Business Automation
5.3.1 Industrial Evolution
5.3.2 Industrial Convergence
6. Global Markets for Connected Devices 2020 - 2025
6.1 Connected Devices by Type of IoT
6.2 Connected Devices by Region
7. Markets for Connected Devices in Consumer IoT 2020 - 2025
7.1 Markets for Connected Devices in Consumer IoT
7.2 Regional Markets for Connected Devices in Consumer IoT
8. Markets for Connected Devices in Enterprise IoT 2020 - 2025
9. Markets for Connected Devices in Industrial IoT 2020 - 2025
10. Markets for Connected Devices in Government IoT 2020 - 2025
11. Company Analysis
11.1 IBM Corporation
11.2 Google Inc.
11.3 Apple Inc.
11.4 Microsoft Corporation
11.5 General Electric Co.
11.6 ABB Ltd.
11.7 LG Electronics
11.8 Koninklijke Philips N.V
11.9 Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
11.10 Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
11.11 Honeywell International Inc.
11.12 Sony Corporation
11.13 HTC Corporation
11.14 Vuzix Corporation
11.15 Osterhout Design Group (ODG)
11.16 Schneider Electric
11.17 Siemens AG
11.18 Whirlpool Corporation
11.19 AB Electrolux
11.20 Oracle Corporation
11.21 Advantech Co. Ltd
11.22 PTC Corporation
11.23 Telit Communications PLC
11.24 Wind River Systems Inc.
11.25 Cumulocity GmBH
11.26 Ampla Soluciones SL
11.27 Nokia Corporation
11.28 Dell Technologies Inc.
11.29 ARM Limited
11.30 Aeris Communication Inc.
11.31 Smith Micro Software Inc.
11.33 Motorola Inc.
11.34 Lenovo Group Ltd.
12. Future of Smart and Connected Devices
12.1 Ubiquitous Distribution and Presence
12.2 Localized Intelligence and Computing
12.3 Autonomous Decision-making and Actions
13. Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dacuwl