DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top Trends in Household Care and Laundry Products 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the core categories in the household care and laundry sector: air fresheners, dishwashing products, general purpose household cleaners, laundry care, household paper towels, and pest control. Trends explored in this research include the increasing demand for environmentally responsible household care and laundry products, the influence of digital marketing and apps, local market-driven product development, and experimental innovations with added functionality.
Top Trends in Household Care and Laundry Products 2020, is part of The Top Trends series. It examines the key consumer behaviors that are shaping preferences within this space, and subsequently how this is translating into innovation and future opportunities.
- Consumers tend to seek household care and laundry products that suit their lifestyles, so keeping up with emerging consumer trends is crucial for innovation.
- The sector is heavily impacted by consumers' concerns about the environment, and creating innovations catering to this issue is therefore important.
- Sensory appeal is increasingly influential over consumers' choice of household care products. Delivering unique sensory experiences with these products is a key area of development.
- The development of smart technology will allow household care and laundry innovations to offer convenient and clever solutions to address household chores.
Reasons to buy
- Identify how brands can innovate to engage consumers as well as showcasing best-in-class innovation examples throughout.
- Learn what consumer behavior is driving innovation using latest consumer research.
Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Consumer Trends: what behaviors are influencing demand for household care and laundry products
3. Innovation Trends: how brands are responding to evolving consumer needs
3.1 Green Pressure
3.2 Digital Power
3.3 Beyond The Basics
3.4 Cleaning Air
3.5 Local Focus
4. Looking Ahead: future innovation opportunities in household care and laundry products
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/47a2uo