LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the wearable injectors market and it is poised to grow by USD 4.12 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request a free sample report
The market is moderately fragmented, and the degree of moderate fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Demand for self-administrative drug delivery devices has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Wearable Injectors Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Wearable Injectors Market is segmented as below:
- On-body Wearable Injectors
- Off-body Wearable Injectors
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40104
Wearable Injectors Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our wearable injectors market report covers the following areas:
- Wearable Injectors Market Size
- Wearable Injectors Market Trends
- Wearable Injectors Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies technological advancements in wearable injectors as one of the prime reasons driving the wearable injectors market growth during the next few years.
Wearable Injectors Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the wearable injectors market, including some of the vendors such as Amgen Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Enable Injections Inc. and Gerresheimer AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the wearable injectors market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Wearable Injectors Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wearable injectors market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wearable injectors market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wearable injectors market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wearable injectors market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- On-body wearable injectors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Off-body wearable injectors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Technological advancements in wearable injectors
- Increasing number of partnerships and collaborations
- Increasing focus on development of biologics
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amgen Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Enable Injections, Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG
- Insulet Corp.
- Medtronic Plc
- Tandem Diabetes Care Inc.
- Valeritas Inc.
- West Pharmaceutical Services Inc.
- Ypsomed AG
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.