DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in AI-based Diagnostics, Implantables, and Therapeutic Devices" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The latest issue of Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles a wide variety of medical devices, diagnostics and imaging innovations across the globe. The innovations in the digital heath space, including use of artificial intelligence (AI) in different diagnostic and imaging devices are covered. Other digital technologies such as use of virtual reality for pain management and surgical planning are also covered in this issue. This issue covers implantable technology such novel stent to ingestible biosensor, and implantable neurostimulator. Therapeutic devices including cryothermal ablative device, robotic radiosurgery platform, are also covered.
The Advanced MedTech TOE analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations in Medical Devices & Imaging
- Image Analysis Platform for Breast Cancer Screening
- AI-based Ophthalmology Platform for Retinal Disease Diagnosis
- AI-based Systems for Skin Cancer Diagnosis
- MRI-based Analysis Platform for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- Automated Diagnostic Device for Screening Blood Samples
- Novel Diagnostic Device for Immune Health Monitoring
- Wearable System for Diagnosing Breast Cancer
- Virtual Reality Technology for Surgical Planning
- Non-invasive Opioid Alternative for Pain Management
- Virtual Reality-based Platform for Pain Management
- Miniaturized Surgical, Tracking and Navigation Systems for Orthopedic Surgery
- Robotic Radiosurgery Platform for Non-invasive Treatment of Brain Tumors
- FDA Breakthrough Designation for Novel Retrievable Stent Technology
- FDA-cleared Ingestible Biosensor for Tracking Medication Adherence
- Automated Assisted Reproductive Technology Making it Affordable and Effective
- First-to-market VR/AR Telehealth Platform with Therapeutic Applications
- Augmented Reality for Real-time Heart Hologram Model
- Smart Limb Lengthening Solution for Spine Deformities
- Continuous Blood Pressure Monitoring Wearable Device
- Patient-specific Corneal Re-shaping Platform
- Artificial Intelligence-aided Polyp Detector for Colorectal Examination
- LED-based Treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia
- Innovative Minimally Invasive Treatment for Menorrhagia
- Implantable Neurostimulation System for Treating Chronic Low Back Pain
- Peripheral Orbital Atherectomy System for Complete Leg Revascularization
- Heat-based Treatment System for Chronic Venous Insufficiency
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u6svw6