The global industrial controls market was worth $107.2 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.79% and reach $144.8 billion by 2023
Industrial Controls Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global industrial controls market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 20+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The industrial controls market consists of sales of different types of control systems and related instrumentation. Industrial control systems (ICS) include networks, devices and systems used to operate and/or automate industrial processes.
The industrial controls market in Asia Pacific is forecasted to register the highest CAGR during 2019-2023.
The industrial controls market covered in this report is segmented by control system into distributed control system (dcs), supervisory control & data acquisition system (scada), and manufacturing execution system (mes). The industrial controls market in this report is segmented by end user into automotive, utility, electronics & semiconductor, mining, and others.
OEMs are increasingly outsourcing product design and development processes to EMS partners to reduce overall costs and shift from fixed costs to variable costs. Some OEMS are collaborating with EMS partners and moving into new business models such as joint design manufacturing (JDM) and outsourced design manufacturing (ODM). JDM model is further divided into high touch JDM and low touch JDM. ODM model focuses on qualification and system integration testing, thus indicating a shift in industrial controls manufacturing process.
In June 2018, ABB, a Swiss-based industrial automation and power grids system manufacturer, acquired GE Industrial Solutions (GEIS) for $2.6 billion. This acquisition allowed ABB to grow its opportunities by integrating GEIS in their electrification products division and reforming as a new business unit called Electrification Products Industrial Solutions (EPIS). Furthermore, the company also established a long-term strategic supply relationship with GE to supply them with products and solutions from across the ABB portfolio. GEIS is a Connecticut, USA headquartered manufacturer and provider of electrical components and related solutions to protect and control electrical power and equipment.
Major players in the market are ABB Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation, Siemens, Honeywell International Incorporation, Emerson Electric Company, Schneider Electric SA, Omron Corporation, Rockwell Automation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Endress+Hauser
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industrial Controls Market Characteristics
3. Industrial Controls Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Industrial Controls Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Industrial Controls Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Industrial Controls Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Industrial Controls Market, Segmentation By Control system, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition System (SCADA)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
4.2. Global Industrial Controls Market, Segmentation By End User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Electronics & Semiconductor
5. Industrial Controls Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Industrial Controls Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Industrial Controls Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- ABB Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation
- Honeywell International Incorporation
- Emerson Electric Company
- Schneider Electric SA
- Omron Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Fuji Electric
- 3D Systems
- Tegan Innovations
- Chaos Prime
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oo7iyo