DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Narcolepsy Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts By Type; Distribution Channel and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In North America the narcolepsy market is anticipated to reach US$ 2,024.8 Mn in 2027, from US$ 919.6 Mn in 2018. The market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 9.3% from 2019-2027.
The narcolepsy market is expected to grow due to key driving factors such as rising sleep disorders and growing pharmaceutical industry. The market is divided into three countries such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The driver for these countries include an increase in the demand for rare disease medications from biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, the presence of key market players and extensive R&D conducted by various academic and research institutes. In addition, extensive research in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies further expected to stimulate the growth of the Narcolepsy market in North America.
In 2018, the hospital pharmacies segment held the largest market share of the narcolepsy market, by distribution channel. This segment is expected to dominate the market in 2027 owing to the rising prescription for narcolepsy drugs that are distributed through hospital pharmacies. The segment is also anticipated to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period, 2019 to 2027.
Some of the significant primary and secondary sources for Narcolepsy included in the report are American Journal of Medicine, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers Association, Canadian Association for Neuroscience Association, and others.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America narcolepsy market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America narcolepsy market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth regional market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. North America Narcolepsy Market - Key Takeaways
3. North America Narcolepsy Market - Market Landscape
3.2 Market Segmentation
3.3 Pest Analysis
4. North America Narcolepsy Market-Key Dynamics
4.1 Key Market Drivers
4.1.1 Rising Sleep Disorders
4.1.2 Growing Pharmaceutical Industry
4.2 Key Market Restraints
4.2.1 No Cure Treatment for Narcolepsy
4.3 Key Market Opportunity
4.3.1 Awareness Programs for Narcolepsy
4.4 Future Trend
4.4.1 Developments in Pharmaceutical Sector to Treat Narcolepsy
4.5 Impact Analysis Of Drivers and Restraints
5. Narcolepsy Market - Regional Analysis
5.1 North America Narcolepsy Market Revenue Forecasts and Analysis
5.2 Performance Of Key Players
5.2.1 Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
5.2.2 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
6. Narcolepsy Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Type
6.2 Type Market Revenue and Forecasts Analysis (US$ Mn)
6.3 North America Narcolepsy With Cataplexy Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027, By Type (Us$ Mn)
6.4 Narcolepsy With Cataplexy Market
6.5 Narcolepsy Without Cataplexy Market
6.6 Secondary Narcolepsy Market
7. Narcolepsy Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Product
7.2 Product Market Revenue and Forecasts Analysis (US$ Mn)
7.3 North America Narcolespy Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027, By Product (US$ Mn)
7.4 Central Nervous System Stimulants Market
7.5 Sodium Oxybate Market
7.6 Antidepressants Market
8. Narcolepsy Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Distribution Channel
8.2 Distribution Channel Market Revenue and Forecasts Analysis (US$ Mn)
8.3 North America Narcolespy Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027, By End User (US$ Mn)
8.4 Hospital Pharmacies Market
8.5 Retail Pharmacies Market
9. Narcolepsy Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027 - Geographical Analysis
9.1 North America Narcolepsy Market
9.1.2 North America Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.1.3 North America Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027, By Type (US$ Mn)
9.1.4 North America Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027, By Product (US$ Mn)
9.1.5 North America Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027, By Distribution Channel (US$ Mn)
9.1.6 North America Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027, By Country (%)
9.1.7 US Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.1.8 Canada Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
9.1.9 Mexico Narcolepsy Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
10. Narcolepsy Market - Industry Landscape
10.2 Comparative Company Analysis
10.3 Growth Strategies Done By The Companies In The Market, (%)
10.4 Organic Developments
10.5 Inorganic Developments
11. Narcolepsy Market -Key Company Profiles
11.1 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
11.2 Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc
11.3 Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
11.4 Graymark Healthcare, Inc.
11.5 Novartis AG
11.6 Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
11.7 Mylan N.V.
11.9 Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
11.10 Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w2r156