DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Flame Retardant Chemicals - A Global Market Overview" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Flame Retardant Chemicals market for 2020 is expected to reach 2.8 million metric tons.
This report reviews, analyzes and projects the global Flame Retardant Chemicals market for the period 2017-2026 in terms of value in US$ and volume in Metric Tons (only by geographic region at global and major regions) the compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) projected from 2019 through 2026.
Epoxy resins and polyolefins form the two largest applications for flame retardant chemicals, and they will retain their leadership position over the analysis period with epoxy resins recording the fastest growth.
While the global building & construction industry accounts for the largest share of flame retardants demand, the electrical & electronics sector, particularly in Asia, will emerge as the fastest growing. Asia-Pacific will retain its dominant position as the largest, as also the fastest growing, market for flame retardant chemicals. Bio-based and plant-based flame retardants are other areas where extensive research efforts are underway to introduce innovative solutions that offer renewability and sustainability.
Aluminum Hydroxide is the largest consumed product type with an estimated share of about 42% in 2019, which is anticipated to reach a projected US$5.4 billion by 2026. However, the global market for Phosphorus Compounds is likely to log the fastest 2019-2026 CAGR of 5.6% and reach a projected US$3.1 billion by 2026.
Research Findings & Coverage
- Flame Retardant Chemicals global market analyzed in this study with respect to product types, major applications, and key end-use industries
- The report estimates/projects the market size of Flame Retardant Chemicals by product type, application and end-use industry in each major region/country globally for the analysis period
- Regulations Galvanize the Move Towards Halogen-Free Flame Retardants in Polymers
- Bio-Based Flame Retardants Gain Traction
- Flame Retardants from Plants Become a Reality
- Lignin and Its Derivatives Find Application as Innovative Flame Retardants in Polymer Systems
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs, and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 50
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 257 companies
The market for product types of Flame Retardant Chemicals analyzed in this study includes the following:
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Brominated Compounds
- Chlorinated Compounds
- Phosphorus Compounds
- Antimony Oxides
- Other Flame Retardants
The report analyzes the market for the major applications of Flame Retardant Chemicals including:
- Engineering Thermoplastics
- Epoxy Resins
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPRs)
- Other Applications
Flame Retardant Chemicals' market in key end-use industries analyzed in this study comprises:
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Textiles & Furniture
- Other End-Use Industries
Key Topics Covered
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1.1 Product Outline
2. A SNAPSHOT ON END-USE INDUSTRIES OF FLAME RETARDANTS
2.1 Building & Construction
2.2 Electrical & Electronics
2.3 Textiles & Furniture
2.5 Other End-Use Industries
3. KEY MARKET TRENDS
3.1 Regulations Galvanize the Move Towards Halogen-Free Flame Retardants in Polymers
3.2 Bio-Based Flame Retardants Gain Traction
3.3 Flame Retardants from Plants Become a Reality
3.4 New Flame Retardant Based on DOPO Derivatives Developed for Application in Waterborne Polyurethane
3.5 Lignin and Its Derivatives Find Application as Innovative Flame Retardants in Polymer Systems
4. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
5. KEY BUSINESS & PRODUCT TRENDS
6. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
6.1 Global Flame Retardant Chemicals Market Overview by Product Type
6.2 Global Flame Retardant Chemicals Market Overview by Application
6.3 Global Flame Retardant Chemicals Market Overview by End-Use Industry
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Global Flame Retardant Chemicals Market Overview by Geographic Region
Regional Market Overview
7. North America
10. Rest of World
PART C: GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
1. North America
4. Rest of World
PART D: ANNEXURE
1. Research Methodology
- 3M Company
- Adeka Corporation
- Albemarle Corporation
- Almatis GmbH
- Ampacet Corporation
- Amspec Chemical Corp
- Bain Capital
- BASF SE
- Broadview Technologies, Inc.
- Buckman Laboratories International, Inc.
- Campine NV
- Chang Chun Group
- Chemische Fabrik Budenheim KG
- China Minmetals Corporation
- Clariant AG
- Covestro AG
- Daihachi Chemical Industry Co., Ltd
- Devan Chemicals NV
- Dover Chemical Corporation
- Evonik Industries AG
- FRX Polymers, Inc.
- Greenchemicals SpA
- Hangzhou JLS Flame Retardants Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Huachang Group
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Israel Chemicals Ltd
- Italmatch Chemicals SPA
- J.M Huber Corporation
- Jiangsu Yoke Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Taixing Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Kumyang Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Lanxess AG
- Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.
- Martin Marietta Magnesia Specialties, LLC
- Nabaltec AG
- Naprotec LLC
- Nippon Carbide Industries Co., Inc.
- Nissan Chemical Corporation
- Nyacol Nano Technologies, Inc.
- Rin Kagaku Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Brother Sci & Tech. Co., Ltd
- Solvay SA
- Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Teijin Limited
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Thor Group Limited
- TOR Minerals International, Inc.
- U.S. Borax-Rio Tinto
- William Blythe Ltd
- Yoo-Point Group
- Zhejiang Wansheng Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mcaxtk