DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Tortilla Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Nature; Source; Product type; Distribution Channel" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America tortilla market accounted US$ 25,166.4 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2019 - 2027, to account US$ 39,293.0 Mn by 2027.
Some of the players present in North America tortilla market are Gruma, S.A.B. de C.V, PepsiCo, Inc., Easy Foods Inc., La Tortilla Factory, Ol Mexican Foods Inc., Catallia Mexican Foods, Aranda's Tortilla Company, Inc., Azteca Foods, Inc., Arevalo Tortilleria, Inc., and Conagra Brands Inc. amongst the others.
The overall North America tortilla market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the North America tortilla market. Also, multiple primary interviews were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis.
The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers, and national sales managers, and external consultants such as valuation experts, research analysts, and key opinion leaders specializing in the North America tortilla market.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America Tortilla market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Tortilla Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.1.1 North America PEST Analysis
5. Tortilla Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Demand for Plant-Based Products Offered by Manufacturers
5.1.2 High Nutritive Properties Associated with Tortilla
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Availability of Substitutes
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growing Demand for Organic, Non-GMO, and Gluten-Free Food Items
5.3.2 Product Promotion through E-Commerce
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Increasing Inclination Toward Ready-to-Eat and Ready-to-Cook Food Items
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Tortilla - North America Market Analysis
6.1 North America Tortilla Market Overview
6.2 North America Tortilla Market Forecast and Analysis
7. North America Tortilla Market Analysis - By Product Type
7.2 North America Tortilla Market Breakdown, By Product Type, 2018 & 2027
7.3 Tortilla Chips
7.4 Taco shells
7.6 Flour Tortilla
7.7 Corn Tortilla
8. North America Tortilla Market Analysis - By Nature
8.2 North America Tortilla Market Breakdown, By Nature, 2018 & 2027
9. North America Tortilla Market Analysis - By Source
9.2 North America Tortilla Market Breakdown, By Source, 2018 & 2027
10. North America Tortilla Market Analysis - By Distribution Channel
10.2 North America Tortilla Market Breakdown, By Distribution channel, 2018 & 2027
10.4 Convenience Stores
10.6 Food Service
11. Tortilla Market - Country Analysis
11.1.1 North America Tortilla Market Breakdown, by Key Countries
18.104.22.168 US Tortilla Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
22.214.171.124.1 US Tortilla Market Breakdown, by Nature
126.96.36.199.2 US Tortilla Market Breakdown, by Source
188.8.131.52.3 US Tortilla Market Breakdown, by Product Type
184.108.40.206.4 US Tortilla Market Breakdown, by Distribution Channel
220.127.116.11 Canada Tortilla Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
18.104.22.168 Mexico Tortilla Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Mn)
12. Industry Landscape
12.1 New Development
12.2 Strategy And Business Planning
13. Company Profiles
13.1 GRUMA, S.A.B. de C.V
13.2 PepsiCo Inc.
13.3 Easy Food Inc.
13.4 La Tortilla Factory
13.5 Ol Mexican Foods Inc.
13.6 Catallia Mexican Foods
13.7 Aranda's Tortilla Company, Inc.
13.8 Azteca Foods, Inc.
13.9 Arevalo Tortilleria, Inc.
13.10 Conagra Brands, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qqjg64