This report looks at addressing the evolving needs of weight-conscious consumers.
With an increasing consumer focus on health and growing obesity among young children in particular, brands can play a vital role in exploring the use of healthier ingredients in products while maintaining the taste. The report explores the trend's relevance in different sectors and highlights product examples to show how innovation can help meet the growing demand from consumers.
- Alternative ingredients can be explored when looking to substitute the usual suspects like sugar, oils and fats.
- Visual culture and health concerns are key drivers leading to weight management.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- What next?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/erdnom