DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market, Size, Share, Trends, Regulations, Reimbursement & Key Players Analysis - Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market is likely to reach around US$ 17.6 Billion by 2026.
China represents one of the largest clinical laboratory markets in the Asia-Pacific region, and the fastest growing among the top ten IVD country markets. Historically, large multinational companies have dominated IVD market in China; today, domestic companies such as Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering (KHB) being one of the largest - are now gaining market share.
China is a large and fast-growing in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market - in fact, only second to the United States in terms of value. China's quickly aging population means the country is experiencing an explosion of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer. All of these conditions can be diagnosed and monitored using IVD products. Further, the average Chinese consumer is now willing and able to pay more for healthcare than a decade years ago. Hence, China has the potential for dramatic growth in the future.
China IVD Market Segment Wise Analysis
- Immunoassay captures maximum share of the China IVD market.
- Clinical Chemistry holds the 2nd position in China IVD market being followed by Molecular Testing.
- The molecular testing market in China is expected to show double digits growth rate during the forecast period.
- China SMBG market is dominated by foreign IVD companies such as Roche.
- Microbiology and Hematology segments are competing closely with each other to grab maximum share of the pie.
- Point of Care Testing accounts for least share of the China IVD market.
China IVD Market Company Analysis
- Roche captures maximum share of the China IVD market.
- Sysmex Corporation and Mindary Medical are other top two players in the China IVD market.
- Sysmex has built a robust infrastructure in China, working with more than 200 sales distributors to provide products and services throughout the country.
- In Abbott's worldwide diagnostics business, sales growth over the last three years reflected the acquisition of Alere in October of 2017.
- At present, many local players are present in China IVD market and their combined market share is likely to exceed 60 percent by 2026.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Sysmex Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd.
Profiles of Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies in China
- Dian Diagnostics Group Co. Ltd. (Formerly Zhejiang Di'an Diagnostics Technology Co., Ltd.)
- ADICON Clinical Laboratories
- Guangzhou Kingmed Diagnostics Center Co. Ltd.
- Kindstar Global
- OriGene Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. China IVD Market and Market Share Analysis (2010 - 2026)
2.1 China IVD Market and Forecast
2.2 China IVD Market Share and Forecast
2.3 China IVD Company Share and Forecast
3. China IVD - Segments Wise Market and Forecast (2010 - 2026)
3.1 China Clinical Chemistry Market and Forecast
3.2 China Immunoassay Market and Forecast
3.3 China Hematology Market and Forecast
3.4 China Coagulation Market and Forecast
3.5 China Microbiology Market and Forecast
3.6 China Molecular Testing Market and Forecast
3.7 China Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market and Forecast
3.8 China Point of Care Testing (POCT) Market and Forecast
4. Development Environment of Chinese IVD Industry
4.1 State Healthcare Reforms
4.2 State Citizen-Benefiting Policies
4.3 Requirements of Hospital Upgrading
5. Profile of In-vitro Diagnostic Reagents Registration Control
5.1 Classification of In-vitro Diagnostic Reagents in China
5.1.1 Class III: Highest Risk
5.1.2 Class II: Medium Risk
5.1.3 Class I: Lower Risk
5.2 Regulatory History in China IVD Market
5.3 Regulatory Status in China IVD Market
5.4 Regulatory Trend in China IVD Market
6. Registration for In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents in China
6.1 Registration and Filing
6.2 Filing Obligation for Clinical Trials
6.3 Clinical Trial Institutions
6.4 Elimination of IVD Loophole for Research
6.5 Change of Manufacturing Address
6.6 Change of Main Supplier of An Antigen or Antibody
6.7 China In Vitro Diagnostics Registration Update
7. Reimbursement of IVD Products in China
8. China IVD Market - Key Players Sales Analysis (2010 - 2026)
9. Profiles of Select Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies
10. China IVD Industry Drivers
10.1 Government Efforts to Regulate Laboratory testing
10.2 Increasing Number of Private Hospitals & Independent Testing Laboratories
10.3 Chinese Government Policies Encourage Investment in IVD
11. China IVD Industry Challenge
11.1 Lack of Expertise in Advanced Technology in the Local Companies
11.2 Price Pressures Limits the Participation of Multinational IVD Companies in the China IVD Market
11.3 Reimbursement Rates of Different Products Varies in Different Provinces
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p319pu