DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Directional Drilling Market - Procurement Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in the Global Directional Drilling Market. It helps sourcing professionals formulate better category strategies, enhance savings, understand supplier and market challenges, and implement sourcing best practices.
Global Directional Drilling Market, provides up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. It focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Directional drilling is drilling at an angle to reach a planned target area or to control a planned hole trajectory. It is predominantly used to access oil reserves that are hard to reach through conventional drilling methods, such as vertical drilling. The spend momentum of this market will be attributed to the increasing investments in offshore oil and gas E&P projects which are triggered by the recovery of oil and gas prices and a subsequent increase in the demand for oil.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category requirements?
- What are the procurement best practices in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. MARKET INSIGHTS
- Global category spend
- Category spend growth
- Spend segmentation by region
- Regional spend dynamics
- Regional influence on global spend
- Regional spend opportunity for suppliers
3. CATEGORY PRICING INSIGHTS
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure
- Outlook for input costs
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Supply chain margins
- Cost drivers: Impact on pricing
- Volume drivers: Impact on pricing
4. COST-SAVING OPPORTUNITIES
- Supplier-side levers
- Buyer-side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Quantifying cost savings by negotiation strategies
5. BEST PRACTICES
- Innovation and success stories
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
- Sustainability best practices
6. CATEGORY ECOSYSTEM
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Buyer ecosystem
- Supplier ecosystem
7. CATEGORY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- Category management objectives
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- Risk management
8. CATEGORY MANAGEMENT ENABLERS
- Procurement organization
- Category enablers
9. SUPPLIERS SELECTION
- RFx essentials
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
10. SUPPLIERS UNDER COVERAGE
- Supplier positioning
- Profile: Schlumberger Ltd.
- Profile: Halliburton Co.
- Profile: Weatherford International Plc
- Profile: General Electric Co.
- Profile: China Oilfield Services Ltd.
- Profile: Nabors Industries Ltd.
11. US MARKET INSIGHTS
- Category spend in the US
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure in the US
- Margins of suppliers in the US
- Category cost drivers
- Category volume drivers
- Overview of best practices in the US
- Procurement best practices in the US
- US supply market overview
- Supplier positioning for the US
- Regional category risks
12. CATEGORY DEFINITION
- Category hierarchy
- Category scope
- Category map
- Schlumberger Ltd
- Halliburton Co
- Weatherford International Plc
- General Electric Co
- China Oilfield Services Ltd
Nabors Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zbhzru