This is a report on the Italian Hard Cheese markets in the West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions.
The publisher is a marketing research consultancy that focuses on the global cheese industry and covers full dairy categories in emerging markets. This is a report that covers Consumption of Italian Hard Cheese, including Parmesan, Pecorino, Asiago, Gran Padano and Other Italian Hard Cheese Types, across more than 130 markets in volume terms (tonnes) and value terms ( & $ million).
The report is useful for cheese processors and other ancillary companies in the dairy value chain in highlighting market development in and assists in market prioritisation for entry strategies. The report also covers market share of cheese manufacturers in volume terms for 2019.
The data includes:
- Information on Consumption in 137 markets segmented into 9 regions
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value (/$US million), 2013-2019 and forecast to 2021
- Manufacturer supply in volume terms by individual market (2019 only)
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications (2019 only)
Research Methodology: The data is collected from a variety of sources including:
- Open Sources: National Dairy Associations, Trade Journals and other online sources and public domain information
- Industry Sources: Our network of research consultants across all regions conduct B2B interviews with key players in the value chain (e.g. Manufacturers, Importers, Packaging companies, etc)
- Floridia Cheese
- Monte Trentini
- Latteria Soresina
- Laticinio Scalla
- Boa Nata
- Leit Bom
- Coop Santa Clara
- Arla Foods
- Land'O Lakes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8w0qu8