DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Airline Booking Platform Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type, by Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global airline booking platform market accounted for US$ 3,601.05 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 8,852.77 Mn by 2027.
Europe leads the airline booking platform market by region. European region consists of highly developed countries, which are witnessing high growth in their airline sector. With more than 20,000 flights a day and approximately 500 million passengers flying every year, Europe accredits to have the world's busiest airspace. The economic stability in the region is helping the airliners and the booking platform providers to focus on providing various travel services to enhance the passenger's experience. The Europe market is witnessing significant growth during the forecast period.
The airline sector is witnessing the high number of travelers from the North American region. The rate almost twice that of visitors from the Americas and Europe over the past ten years. Increasing disposable income especially in the US and Canada along with rising time constraints among the US and Canadian individuals has led the region to witness substantial growth in the demand of booking platforms which offers various attractive travel services and offers.
The global airline booking platform market is segmented into five major regions, including North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, and Africa and South America. APAC is expected to witness the high CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the rapid urbanization, presence of the high number of the middle class & upper-class population, booming airline sector, increasing purchasing power, strengthening tourism, and others. The developing countries such as China and India is expected to be the key country in terms of growth opportunity in the APAC region during the forecast period.
The global airline booking platform market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on the type, the airline booking platform market is segmented into OTA and ticket comparison engine. On the basis of application, the airline booking platform market is segmented into international and domestic airline booking. Geographically, the airline booking platform market is fragmented into five regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global airline booking platform market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global airline booking platform market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Airline Booking Platform Market - Industry Landscape
3.2 Market Initiative
3.3 Merger & Acquisition
3.4 New Product Development
4. Global Airline Booking Platform Market - Competitive Landscape
4.1 Competitive Product Mapping
4.2 Market Positioning
5. Airline Booking Platform Market - Global Analysis
5.1 Global Airport Booking Platform Market Overview
5.2 Airport Booking Platform Market - Global Market and Forecast to 2027
6. Global Airline Booking Platform Market- Geographical Analysis
6.2 North America Airline Booking Platform Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027
6.3 Europe Airline Booking Platform Market
6.4 Asia Pacific Airline Booking Platform Market
6.5 Middle East & Africa Airline Booking Platform Market
6.6 South America Airline Booking Platform Market
7. Airline Booking Platform Market - Key Market Dynamics
7.1 Key Market Drivers
7.1.1 Increased use of mobile apps by travellers
7.1.2 Rising number of air travelers
7.1.3 Escalating demand for online airline booking in emerging economies
7.2 Key Market Restraints
7.2.1 Vulnerability of airline booking platforms to cyber-attacks
7.2.2 Foreign currency fluctuations
7.3 Key Market Opportunities
7.3.1 High penetration of internet and increased preference towards online booking
7.4 Future Trends
7.4.1 Growing adoption of technologies in airline booking platform ecosystem
7.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
8. Airline Booking Platform Market - Key Company Profiles
8.1 Kayak Software Corporation
8.2 Trip.Com Group Limited
8.3 Kiwi.Com S.R.O.
8.5 Travix International
8.6 Booking Holdings Inc.
8.7 Blue Sky Booking
8.8 Lastminute.Com NV
8.9 Expedia Group
8.10 Etraveli Group Ab
8.11 Amadeus It Group Sa
8.12 Rakuten, Inc.
8.13 Igola International Limited
8.14 Easyjet Plc
8.15 Makemytrip Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/25vnck