DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Plant Protein Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecast by Source; Type; Application, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global plant protein market accounted for US$ 16,653.6 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period 2019 - 2027, to account US$ 27,965.9 Mn by 2027.
Growing demand for plant-based food coupled with rising consumer interest in high protein food is the key factors boosting the demand for plant protein globally. Furthermore, the growing adoption of vegan lifestyles among the population in developed countries is expected to play a significant role in the demand for plant protein globally.
Based on the type, the market is segmented into isolates, concentrates, and protein flour. In 2018, the concentrate segment held the largest share in the global plant protein market. Plant protein concentrates are produced by extracting protein from whole food using heat and acid or enzymes. These typically supply 60-80% protein, with the remaining 20-40% composed of fat and carbs. The low prices of concentrated plant protein as compared to plant protein isolates is the key factor leading to high demand for plant protein concentrated globally.
The concentrated plant protein is the least processed type of protein powder. Plant protein in the concentrated form helps the muscles to recover quickly from heavy exercise as it is absorbed quickly by the body. Therefore, easy availability of plant protein concentrates coupled with lower prices compared to plant protein isolates are the key factors boosting the market.
Some of the players operating in plant protein market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Axiom Foods, Inc., Burcon NutraScience Corporation, Cargill, Incorporated, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Glanbia plc., Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Group, Koninklijke DSM N.V., and Roquette Frres. These players are influencing the growth of the plant protein market.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global plant protein market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Plant Protein Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Plant Protein Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Health Benefits Associated with Plant Protein Consumption
5.1.2 Rising Consumer Awareness About Protein-Rich Food
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Volatility in the Prices of Plant Protein Sources
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Emerging Use of Plant Protein in Sports Nutrition and Cosmetic Application
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Rising Inclination Toward Vegan Diet and Plant-Based Protein
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Plant Protein- Global Market Analysis
6.1 Global Plant Protein Market Overview
6.2 Global Plant Protein Market Forecast And Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning
7. Plant Protein Market Analysis - by Source
7.2 Plant Protein Market Breakdown, by Source, 2018 and 2027
7.6 Other Sources
8. Plant Protein Market Analysis - by Type
8.2 Plant Protein Market Breakdown, by Type, 2018 and 2027
8.5 Protein Flour
9. Plant Protein Market Analysis - by Application
9.2 Plant Protein Market Breakdown, by Application, 2018 and 2027
9.3 Protein Beverages
9.4 Dairy Alternatives
9.5 Meat Alternatives and Meat Extenders
9.6 Protein Bars
9.8 Other Applications
10. Plant Protein Market : Geographic Analysis
10.2 North America Plant Protein Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.3 Europe Plant Protein Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.4 APAC Plant Protein Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.5 MEA Plant Protein Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.6 SAM Plant Protein Market, Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11. Industry Landscape
11.1 Merger and Acquisition
11.2 Product News
11.3 Strategy and Business Planning
12. Company Profiles
12.1 E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
12.2 Archer Daniels Midland Company
12.3 Kerry Group
12.4 Koninklijke DSM N.V.
12.5 Axiom Foods, Inc.
12.6 Cargill, Incorporated
12.7 Roquette Frres
12.8 Ingredion Incorporated
12.9 Glanbia plc.
12.10 Burcon NutraScience Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9h89ju