DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Source; By Product; By Application, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global medical and research grade collagen market accounted for US$ 495.4 in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2019 - 2027, to account for US$ 884.2 Mn by 2027.
The rise in regenerative surgeries done on patients to treat certain forms of skin cancers, burn injuries, birth defects, and congenital diseases is expected to drive the medical and research grade. These factors are anticipated to boost the growth of the medical and research grade collagen market.
The global medical and research grade collagen market has been segmented based on source, product, and application. Based on the source, the market has been segmented into bovine, porcine, poultry, marine, and others. Based on the product, the medical and research grade collagen market is segmented into gelatin, hydrolyzed collagen, native collagen, and others. The hydrolyzed collagen segment is poised to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period owing to its growing consumption in medical applications. Hydrolyzed collagen supplements provide relief in joints and help athletes to improve their performance.
Films produced using hydrolyzed collagen are used as a tissue adhesive for suture replacement owing to its chemical resemblance to connective tissue and its tissue fluid-binding properties. It is becoming a popular alternative for protein. In medical applications, it is used for the recovery of the sore joint, cancer treatment, and post-surgery treatment.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global medical and research grade collagen market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinions
4.4 Qualitative Analysis
4.4.1 Pricing Analysis of Medical and Research Grade Collagen
188.8.131.52 Volume Data of Companies Regarding Medical and Research Grade Collagen
4.4.2 Comprehensive List of Potential Buyers
5. Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Demand From Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry
5.1.2 Rising Incidences of Chronic Diseases and Technological Advancements in Drug Delivery System
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Taboo Associated With The Use Of Collagen Derived From Certain Animals By Some Religions
5.3 Key Market Opportunities:
5.3.1 Use of Medical Grade Collagen in Reconstructive Surgery
5.4 Key Future Trends:
5.4.1 North American Market For Medical Grade Collagen Is Anticipated To Grow At A Fast Pace
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Medical and research grade collagen- Global Market Analysis
6.1 Global Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Overview
6.2 Global Medical and research grade collagen Market Forecast And Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning - Key Market Players
7. Global Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Analysis - By Source
7.2 Global Medical & Research Grade Collagen Market Breakdown, By Source, 2018 & 2027
8. Global Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Analysis - By Product
8.2 Global Medical & Research Grade Collagen Market Breakdown, By Product, 2018 & 2027
8.4 Hydrolyzed Collagen
8.5 Native Collagen
9. Global Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Analysis - By Application
9.2 Global Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Breakdown, By Application, 2018 & 2027
9.4 Vascular Grafts
9.5 Tissue Scaffolds
9.6 Cartilage Repair
9.7 Wound Care
9.8 Bone Grafts
10. Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market - Geographical Analysis
10.2 North America Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Volume And Revenue Forecasts To 2027
10.3 Europe Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
10.4 Asia Pacific Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
10.5 Middle East and Africa Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
10.1 South America Medical and Research Grade Collagen Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
11. Industry Landscape
11.1 Strategy and Business Planning
11.2 Product news
12. Company Profiles
12.2 Collagen Solutions Plc.
12.3 Croda International Plc
12.4 Advanced Biomatrix Inc
12.5 Collagen Matrix, Inc.
12.6 Cologenesis Healthcare Pvt Ltd
12.7 Innocoll Holdings Plc
12.8 Integra LifeSciences Corporation
12.9 Nitta Gelatin, NA Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/moyw0n