DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Adhesives and Sealants Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North America adhesives and sealants market is expected to register a CAGR of less than 5% during the forecast period.
The major factors driving the market studied are the growing demand for composites joints and construction projects under development in the region. However, the strict regulations on the usage of VOC-free contents are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
Building and Construction segment is expected to dominate the consumption of adhesives and sealants market in the region. Development of renewable resources as an alternative to petroleum-derived chemicals is expected to act as an opportunity in the future. The United States is expected to dominate the demand for adhesives and sealants market, where the consumption is likely to be majorly driven by sectors, such as construction, automotive and electronics segments.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from the Electronics Industry
- Electronics industry stands to be one of the fastest growing segment, among all the end-user industries of adhesives and sealants.
- The booming demand for personal electronic devices, such as smartphones, household, audio, video, and electronic components, among others, have been driving the growth of electronics industry in the region.
- The ability of adhesives and sealants to cure at room temperature and their compatibility with electronic devices are some of the requirements of electronics industry.
- High-performance adhesives and sealants with temperature and oxidation resistance are highly preferred for this purpose.
- The demand for newer and faster electronic products stands to be high in the region owing to rapid pace of innovation and advancement of technology in countries like United Sates and Canada.
United States to Dominate the Market
- United States is the largest market for adhesive and sealants market in North America. The end-user industries, such as construction, electronics, automotive, and packaging are expected to drive the growth in the studied market over the forecast period.
- The country holds the largest packaging market in the region and is expected to reach a market value of USD 315.3 billion by 2025. Among the different types of packaging, flexible packaging market is growing at a faster pace, as it make products more convenient and safer for consumers.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growth in the Number of Construction Projects
4.1.2 Rising Demand in Composites Joints
4.1.3 Increased Design Flexibility
4.2.1 Strict Regulations on the Usage of VOC-free Contents
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Adhesive Technology
5.1.1 Water Borne
188.8.131.52 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Emulsion
184.108.40.206 Polyurethane Dispersion and CR (Chloroprene Rubber) Latex
220.127.116.11 Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion
18.104.22.168 Other Water-borne Adhesives
22.214.171.124 Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
126.96.36.199 Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
188.8.131.52 Poly Acrylate (PA)
184.108.40.206 Other Solvent-borne Adhesives
220.127.116.11 Modified Acrylic
18.104.22.168 Other Reactive Adhesives
5.1.4 Hot Melt
22.214.171.124 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
126.96.36.199 Styrenic Block Copolymers
188.8.131.52 Thermoplastic Polyurethane
184.108.40.206 Other Hot Melt Adhesives
5.1.5 Other Technologies
5.2 Sealant Product Type
5.2.4 Polyvinyl Acetate
5.2.5 Other Product Types
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.1 Building and Construction
5.3.2 Paper, Board, and Packaging
5.3.4 Woodworking and Joinery
5.3.5 Footwear and Leather
5.3.7 Electrical and Electronics
5.3.8 Other End-user Industries
5.4.1 United States
5.4.4 Rest of North America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Arkema Group
6.4.4 Avery Dennison Corporation
6.4.5 Beardow Adams
6.4.9 Dymax Corporation
6.4.10 Franklin International
6.4.11 H.B. Fuller Company
6.4.12 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.13 Huntsman International LLC
6.4.14 ITW Performance Polymers (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
6.4.15 Mapei Inc.
6.4.16 Master Bond Inc.
6.4.17 MUNZING Corporation
6.4.18 Pidilite Industries Ltd.
6.4.19 Sika AG
6.4.20 Wacker Chemie AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Innovation and Development of Bio-based Adhesives
7.2 Other Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h9kf2d