DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automatic Checkweigher Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Type Technology; End-user Industry" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automatic checkweigher market accounted for US$ 235.2 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 342.4 Mn in 2027.
The increasing demand for 100% sampling for quality assurance and tightening regulatory norms pertaining to packaging of goods are few of the factors driving the automatic checkweigher market worldwide. However, high ownership cost of combination checkweighers may restrain the future growth of market. Despite these limitations, rising demand for camera from various industries around the world is going to offer a greater opportunity to the automatic checkweigher market during the forecast period.
Processing and packaging companies usually refer to checkweighers as a "quality analyst" on packaging lines. It is a load control center on the product line and guards against unacceptable overweight or underweight packages ever reaching the customers. Farsighted application of check weighing and weight control procedures enable the packaging teams to virtually diminish legal problems and consumer complaints about underweight packages.
Well-designed and managed checkweigher systems can also help the manufacturers significantly reduce costs incurred by selling overweight products, by reducing the average fill weight through improved checkweigher accuracy or feedback to the filling process. The use of checkweigher is growing as both a feedback and an input device for statistical process control (SPC). Checkweighers can determine wrights, take counts, and send feedback periodically to other systems in line. Checkweighers can be combined with other inspection tools, including wrapper, open flap detectors, metal detectors, and cap detectors. As an inspection device, the checkweigher is a preferred device to save the performance of processes for ISO, customer, agency, and internal requirements.
The market for automatic checkweigher has been segmented on the basis of type, technology, end-user industry, and geography. The automatic checkweigher market based on type is sub-segmented into standalone systems and combination systems. The standalone systems segment is expected to hold the prime market share in the automatic checkweigher market. The automatic checkweigher market on the basis of technology is segmented into strain gauge, and electro-magnetic force restoration.
The strain gauge technology led the automatic checkweigher market and it is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period. The market for automatic checkweigher by end-user industry is further segmented into food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, consumer products, cosmetics and personal care, others. The food and beverages sector is expected to hold the lion's share in the year 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance till 2027.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Automatic Check Weigher market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Market Drivers
- Increasing demand for 100% sampling for quality assurance
- Tightening Regulatory Norms Pertaining to Packaging of Goods
Key Market Restraints
- Ownership cost of combination checkweighers
Key Market Opportunities
- Rising demand for camera from various industries around the world is going to offer a greater opportunity to the market
- Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
- Anritsu Corporation
- Cardinal / Detecto Scale
- ESPERA-WERKE GmbH
- Hardy Process Solutions, Inc.
- Minebea Intec GmbH
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- WIPOTEC-OCS GmbH
- Yamato Scale Co., Ltd.
- Zhongshan Easyweigh Equipment Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/97nlm6