TORONTO & MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ceridian experts are available to discuss a range of Human Capital Management (HCM) issues related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Ceridian experts, including David Ossip, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will share best practices from Ceridian’s own experience. They can speak to a number of issues, including:
- Business continuity management
- Successfully transitioning to a work from home model
- Communicating to a global virtual workforce
- Leading from the top during a crisis
- Corporate social responsibility and reducing community transmission of COVID-19
- Raising employee engagement during a disruptive event
- Retaining top talent in an uncertain business climate
- Pay, tax and management challenges for small businesses
- Moving from paper paychecks to direct deposit.
- Tracking time and attendance in a virtual environment
- Tips for the hospitality and retail sectors
- Distance learning and training
- Ensuring the mental health and well-being of employees
- Changes to payroll taxes
- Preparing your workforce to thrive in an economic downturn
- Staying compliant with changing regulations and fiscal stimulus
- Maintaining employee privacy during a health pandemic
Ceridian will also be hosting a series of webinars and publishing a blog series.
Ceridian Makes Work Life Better™.
Ceridian is a global human capital management software company. Dayforce, our flagship cloud HCM platform, provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. Our platform is used to optimize management of the entire employee lifecycle, including attracting, engaging, paying, deploying, and developing people. Ceridian has solutions for organizations of all sizes. Visit Ceridian.com or follow us @Ceridian.