LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the gift card market and it is poised to grow by USD 10.19 bn during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request the latest free sample report of 2020-2024
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growth of the e-commerce industry has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Gift Card Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Gift Card Market is segmented as below:
- E-gift Cards
- Physical Gift Cards
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32177
Gift Card Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our gift card market report covers the following areas:
- Gift Card Market Size
- Gift Card Market Trends
- Gift Card Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies launch of new products in the gift cards category as one of the prime reasons driving the gift card market growth during the next few years.
Gift Card Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the gift card market, including some of the vendors such as Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc., DOCUMAX Inc., Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Givex Corp and InComm Holdings Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the gift card market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Gift Card Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist gift card market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the gift card market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the gift card market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of gift card market vendors
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- E-gift cards - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Physical gift cards - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rise of open-loop gift cards
- Increase in demand for recyclable bio-based plastic gift cards
- Launch of new products in gift cards category
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc.
- DOCUMAX Inc.
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc.
- Givex Corp.
- InComm Holdings Inc.
- National Gift Card Corp.
- Plastek Card Solutions, Inc.
- Qwikcilver Solutions, Pvt. Ltd.
- Stored Value Solutions, Inc.
- Village Roadshow Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.