AURORA, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mitutoyo America Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the new M2 2D Processor as part of a new package with the PH-3515 Profile Projector. The M2 2D processor updates the PH-3515 Profile Projector with a new touch screen tablet and easier 2D processing for measuring dimensions.
M2 2D Processor Features:
- Easy-to-use high-tech touch screen M2 geometric measurement display
- Graphics-based “part view” constructions: generate distances and tangent lines from within the graphical part view
- Geometric Tolerancing: measure features, set nominals, apply tolerances and view deviation results with only a few quick clicks
- Report Flexibility: Customize report data and format, including header, footer and graphics
- M2 Geometric 2D Measurement Software
- Optional Edge Detection
PH-3515 Profile Projector Features:
- ꬾ14” screen horizontal projector
- Horizontal projector is equipped with accurate linear glass scales
- Profile and Fiber Optic Surface Illumination
- 10” x 6” Travel T Slot table for accessories
- Digital Built-in angle Counter
Mitutoyo Corporation is the world's largest provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems and services with a line encompassing CMM (coordinate measuring machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools and instruments, and metrology data management software. Mitutoyo's nationwide network of Metrology Centers and support operations provides application, calibration, service, repair and educational programs to ensure that our 8,500+ metrology products will deliver measurement solutions for our customers throughout their lifetime.