DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America 5G Chipset Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Operation Frequency; Product; End-User" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America 5G chipset market accounted for US$ 455.7 Mn in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 42.9% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 7934.4 Mn in 2027.
Increase in demand for a more robust, reliable and lower latency communication network and exponential growth in the developments of smartphones are the major factors that are propelling the growth of 5G chipset market. However, the increasing concerns about spectrum harmonization for 5G are restricting the market growth. Moreover, increasing government initiatives towards 5G technology in developing economies are anticipated to boost the 5G chipset market growth in the coming years.
A large number of global players have also ventured into developing, research and innovations for the 5G technology globally. Some of the leading vendors, carriers and stakeholders in the 5G chipset market include Qualcomm, Samsung Corporation, Ericsson, Nokia Networks, Huawei Telecommunications Inc. and ZTE Corporation who have formed partnerships with various stakeholders across the globe in funding for research & development of the 5G technology. In response to these business opportunities, the Governments of various emerging economies globally have realized the potential of 5G and impact this technology has on GDP. Also, it is projected that owing to digitalization of businesses, major jobs would be created that would have a positive impact on the economy.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America 5G chipset market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America 5G chipset market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. 5G Chipset Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis - North America
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
4.4 Expert Opinion
5. 5G Chipset Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Exponential growth in the developments of smartphones
5.1.2 Increase in demand for a more robust, reliable and lower latency communication network
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Increasing concerns about spectrum harmonization for 5G
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Increasing government initiatives towards 5G technology in developing economies
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Advent of 5G may lead to emergence of new enterprise, industrial, and residential use cases
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. 5G Chipset Market - North America Market Analysis
6.2 North America 5G Chipset Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2027 (US$ Mn)
7. North America 5G Chipset Market Analysis - By Operation frequency
7.2 North America 5G Chipset Market Breakdown, By Operation Frequency, 2019 & 2027
7.3 Sub-6 GHz
7.4 Between 26 and 39 GHz
7.5 Above 39 GHz
8. North America 5G Chipset Market Analysis - By Product
8.2 North America 5G Chipset Market Breakdown, By Product, 2019 & 2027
8.4 Customer Premises Equipment
8.5 Network Infrastructure Equipment
9. North America 5G Chipset Market Analysis - By End User
9.2 North America 5G Chipset Market Breakdown, By End User, 2019 & 2027
9.3 Automotive & Transportation
9.4 Energy & Utilities
9.7 Building Automation
9.8 Industrial Automation
9.9 Consumer Electronics
9.10 Public Safety & Surveillance
10. North America 5G Chipset Market - Country Analysis
10.1.1 North America 5G Chipset Market Breakdown, by Key Countries
10.1.1.1 U.S. 5G Chipset Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ MN)
10.1.1.1.1 U.S. 5G Chipset Market Breakdown by Operation frequency
10.1.1.1.2 U.S. 5G Chipset Market Breakdown by Product
10.1.1.1.3 U.S. 5G Chipset Market Breakdown by End User
10.1.1.2 Canada 5G Chipset Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ MN)
10.1.1.3 Mexico 5G Chipset Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
11. Industry Landscape
11.1 Market Initiative
11.2 New Development
11.3 Merger & Acquisition
12. Company Profiles
12.1 Broadcom, Inc.
12.2 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
12.3 International Business Machines Corporation
12.4 Infineon Technologies AG
12.5 Mediatek Inc.
12.6 Nokia Corporation
12.7 Qualcomm Incorporated
12.8 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
12.9 Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson
12.10 Xilinx, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6clolq