DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Heat not Burn Tobacco Market - Global Outlook and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The heat not burn tobacco market is growing at a tremendous rate due to an increase in the popularity of HnB products and devices in the US, Japan, and South Korea. With the increase in demand and the increasing awareness of health concerns, the HnB tobacco market is growing rapidly across the globe. The APAC region enjoys major shares because of the large smoking population and continuous shift toward innovative smoking products. The market is witnessing the introduction of innovative products to drive the sale as end-users are looking for enhanced smoking experience.
Key Market Insights
- The analysis of the heat not burn tobacco market provides sizing and growth opportunities for the period 2020-2025.
- Provides comprehensive insights on the latest industry trends, forecast, and growth drivers in the market.
- Includes a detailed analysis of growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
- Delivers a complete overview of segments and the regional outlook of the market.
- Offers an exhaustive summary of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and key strategies to gain a competitive advantage
Thus, the introduction of HnB products in the market has disrupted the revenue of traditional cigarettes up to an extent. Although the sale of HnB products is lower than traditional cigarettes, the sale and revenue of large tobacco companies are witnessing a decline. These products are experiencing popularity among existing smokers and ex-smokers as they offer a different vaping sensation. Cost efficiency and easy availability are the other major drivers for growth. However, owing to stringent government regulations, the HnB tobacco market is witnessing hindrance in its growth.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the heat not burn tobacco market during the forecast period:
- Growth in Merger & Acquisition Activities
- Increase in Investment Opportunities
- Promotion via Social Marketing
- Rise in the Techno Savvy population
The study considers the present scenario of the HnB tobacco market and its market dynamics for the period 20192025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Insights by Vendors
The acceptance rate of HnB products among smokers worldwide has been impressive. The heat not burn tobacco market has witnessed the entry of several new vendors. The competition among these companies has increased, leading to the introduction of several innovative and advanced products. These players compete on several factors, such as price, availability, brand, and safety. However, the price is set to become a major base for the competition among players to gain a competitive edge. Further, the growth of vendors depends on its condition, GDP growth, and industry development. High capital requirements and rapid advances in technology are major entry barriers for new players.
- Philip Morris International
- Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
- British American Tobacco
- Imperial Brands
Other Prominent Vendors
- KT&G Corp.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- RJ Reynolds Vapor Company (RJRVC)
- Shenzhen AVBAD Technology Company Ltd.
- Pax Labs
- Vapor Tobacco Manufacturing
- Shenzhen Royal Tobacco Industrial Limited (Royal Tobacco)
- Shenzhen Yukan Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd.
- HI TASTE
- Shenzhen Kamry Technology
- Yetr Amus
- Shenzhen Yunxi Technology
- AIIR Technology (Shenzhen)
- Buddy Technology Development
- Shenzhen Original Technology
- Fog & Frog Technology (Shenzhen)
- YanB Technology Shenzhen
- Dongguan Hawei Electronic Technology Limited
- Dongguan Cigwin Technology
- Shenzhen Keeptech Electronics
Market Opportunities & Trends
- Growing Mergers & Acquisitions
- Growing Opportunities for Investment
- Shift from Smoking Toward Heated Tobacco
Market Growth Enablers
- Social Marketing Techniques Used for Promotion
- Growing Techno Savvy Population
- Growing Distribution Network
- Campaigns Run by Health Organization
- Regulations Restricting the Distribution Of HnB Products
- Increased Concerns About Human Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/puiyo3